Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Football - Nyon or Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Football - Nyon or Lausanne

Hi guys, 

Recently moved to the area from Zug. Looking for some regular football. Guys from work used to play at UEFA at lunch but we struggle to get the numbers. Wondering if there's any after work kickabouts going on that I can join?

Cheers, Rik

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys, 

Recently moved to the area from Zug. Looking for some regular football. Guys from work used to play at UEFA at lunch but we struggle to get the numbers. Wondering if there's any after work kickabouts going on that I can join?

Cheers, Rik

rik davidsonNov 23, 2014 @ 20:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1501 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Football - Nyon or Lausanne
Post 1

Hey Rik, i'm looking for the same thing in and around Lausanne. Please let me know if u've found something already :-)...

Hey Rik, i'm looking for the same thing in and around Lausanne. Please let me know if u've found something already :-)...

Sinan, Nov 26, 2014 @ 12:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello!

You could come along to Indoor Adult Football every Thursday from 20:00 – 21:30 in the NEW sports hall at La Chataigneraie, International School in Founex (2 minutes from Coppet exit in the autoroute). Fun 5-aside matches for adults (17+) of all abilities male & female.

No need to sign up for all the sessions, just register for the ones that are convenient for you! To sign up for the two next sessions please register on our doodle page: http://doodle.com/mg52zpzngny7hvcx#table

To keep up to date please see our Facebook Page "Intersoccer Indoor Adult Football", our website  www.intersoccer.ch or follow us on twitter (@intersoccer_)

Hello!

You could come along to Indoor Adult Football every Thursday from 20:00 – 21:30 in the NEW sports hall at La Chataigneraie, International School in Founex (2 minutes from Coppet exit in the autoroute). Fun 5-aside matches for adults (17+) of all abilities male & female.

No need to sign up for all the sessions, just register for the ones that are convenient for you! To sign up for the two next sessions please register on our doodle page: http://doodle.com/mg52zpzngny7hvcx#table

To keep up to date please see our Facebook Page "Intersoccer Indoor Adult Football", our website  www.intersoccer.ch or follow us on twitter (@intersoccer_)

Steve L, Dec 2, 2014 @ 11:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank-you Slavka! This sounds great. How many people do you normally get along?

I will not be able to play until the new year now with holidays, but very much look forward to it :)

Thank-you Slavka! This sounds great. How many people do you normally get along?

I will not be able to play until the new year now with holidays, but very much look forward to it :)

rik davidson, Dec 3, 2014 @ 11:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Rik! Well we usually get between 10-30 people, it all depends on the turn- out that day! 

We look foward to seeing you in the new year :)

Hi Rik! Well we usually get between 10-30 people, it all depends on the turn- out that day! 

We look foward to seeing you in the new year :)

Steve L, Dec 3, 2014 @ 11:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

are any of this games still on? I am interested in playing, but I have not been able to find a group where I can play.

Cheers,

Gabriel

are any of this games still on? I am interested in playing, but I have not been able to find a group where I can play.

Cheers,

Gabriel

Gabriel Almanzar, Sep 28, 2015 @ 13:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi, I am trying to organise an indoor soccer/football match at crissier. You can download the app 'fubles' and register in lausanne. You can see games that people have created in the area. I have one created for this wednesday and need players. It starts at 8.30pm. It is a good level, but we will accept anyone that wants to run and have a kick. Pm if you would like more details.

Neil

Hi, I am trying to organise an indoor soccer/football match at crissier. You can download the app 'fubles' and register in lausanne. You can see games that people have created in the area. I have one created for this wednesday and need players. It starts at 8.30pm. It is a good level, but we will accept anyone that wants to run and have a kick. Pm if you would like more details.

Neil

Neil D, Nov 16, 2015 @ 12:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1501 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form