Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > How to organise a flat share

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
How to organise a flat share

I rent a small flat in Lausanne that is still a bit too large for just one person. I am thinking about getting a person to share with. Does anyone know what the rules are about how one goes about this?( ie does one have to tell the gérance and how does that work? What about household insurance? etc)

Any advice very welcome

The text you are quoting:

I rent a small flat in Lausanne that is still a bit too large for just one person. I am thinking about getting a person to share with. Does anyone know what the rules are about how one goes about this?( ie does one have to tell the gérance and how does that work? What about household insurance? etc)

Any advice very welcome

buzzcocksApr 5, 2019 @ 20:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 837 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: How to organise a flat share
Post 1

Hi, take a look at this:

https://www.epfl.ch/campus/services/housing/informations-generales/colocation/

Hi, take a look at this:

https://www.epfl.ch/campus/services/housing/informations-generales/colocation/

Pierre G, Apr 5, 2019 @ 21:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Ps - I need info in English. Have looked at sites in French but language too complex for me :-(

Ps - I need info in English. Have looked at sites in French but language too complex for me :-(

buzzcocks, Apr 5, 2019 @ 21:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Copy and paste the text on the  French sites into a translation site, like Google Translate  - there are several others..  Choose langage to translate into. Then just click to translate . Most of the tme it is fine. Depends sometimes  on how well the text is written but mostly it should be okay.

Copy and paste the text on the  French sites into a translation site, like Google Translate  - there are several others..  Choose langage to translate into. Then just click to translate . Most of the tme it is fine. Depends sometimes  on how well the text is written but mostly it should be okay.

TogJay, Apr 5, 2019 @ 22:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

There are several people in our network who do this all the time and can advise you - won't name on here for obvious reasons!  Will drop you a pm. 

Your main question, however, before thinking about sharing is to check whether or not they'll leave the toilet lid up.....Cx

There are several people in our network who do this all the time and can advise you - won't name on here for obvious reasons!  Will drop you a pm. 

Your main question, however, before thinking about sharing is to check whether or not they'll leave the toilet lid up.....Cx

Carolyn C, Apr 6, 2019 @ 09:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 837 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form