Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Indoor Volleyball

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Indoor Volleyball

Does anyone know a place in or around Lausanne, where it is possible to rent Indoor volleyball courts on an hourly basis ?

I searched on the internet without much success.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Hozè

The text you are quoting:

Does anyone know a place in or around Lausanne, where it is possible to rent Indoor volleyball courts on an hourly basis ?

I searched on the internet without much success.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Hozè

hozeOct 27, 2011 @ 15:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

22 Replies | 2816 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Indoor Volleyball
Post 1

Forgot to add : Anyone interested in playing Indoor volley ball, please contact me.

I am looking to organise some friendly games in the evening and weekends.

Level : Beginner plus

Cheers,

H

Forgot to add : Anyone interested in playing Indoor volley ball, please contact me.

I am looking to organise some friendly games in the evening and weekends.

Level : Beginner plus

Cheers,

H

hoze, Oct 27, 2011 @ 15:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I would be interested to go for a volley games!:) Let me know if u can find smth!:)

I would be interested to go for a volley games!:) Let me know if u can find smth!:)

Dace B, Oct 27, 2011 @ 15:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Pluss I have a lot of interested friends who would love to join with me for a great volley fun! :)

Pluss I have a lot of interested friends who would love to join with me for a great volley fun! :)

Dace B, Oct 27, 2011 @ 15:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I am also interested in joining! Unfortunately I don't know of any places, as I have just recently moved here... But I can try to ask around.

I am also interested in joining! Unfortunately I don't know of any places, as I have just recently moved here... But I can try to ask around.

Linda L, Oct 28, 2011 @ 21:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

i would also want to join, if you find a place! :-)

i would also want to join, if you find a place! :-)

Maria R, Oct 28, 2011 @ 23:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

contact the local schools and ask about availability for their gyms. That's how it's done here in Geneva, and I guess it might be the same there.

contact the local schools and ask about availability for their gyms. That's how it's done here in Geneva, and I guess it might be the same there.

Zonker, Oct 29, 2011 @ 09:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Hoze, would be interested in joining as well!

Hi Hoze, would be interested in joining as well!

Katia e, Oct 31, 2011 @ 18:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi guys,

I was just about to look for a volleyball club at Lausanne to join, so would be great if I could join your volleyball plan instead!

I am an absolut beginner, (played fistball when I was a kid) but very motivated :-)

So if you have found a place, would be great if you could count me in!!!

Cheers,

Sabrina

Hi guys,

I was just about to look for a volleyball club at Lausanne to join, so would be great if I could join your volleyball plan instead!

I am an absolut beginner, (played fistball when I was a kid) but very motivated :-)

So if you have found a place, would be great if you could count me in!!!

Cheers,

Sabrina

Sabrina Toeller, Nov 12, 2011 @ 16:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hey,

Definitely interested in getting back to playing. Unfortunately I don`t know any places for pick up games.

Let me know,

John

Hey,

Definitely interested in getting back to playing. Unfortunately I don`t know any places for pick up games.

Let me know,

John

John H, Nov 17, 2011 @ 22:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Anyone found a place to play volleyball in Lausanne?

Anyone found a place to play volleyball in Lausanne?

Erika Gonçalves, Jul 9, 2012 @ 22:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

hello, I am interested in playing... is there already a group playing in Lausanne?

thanks!

hello, I am interested in playing... is there already a group playing in Lausanne?

thanks!

Aline, Sep 26, 2013 @ 07:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hi all,

I have been looking for a proper, purpose-built indoor sports hall in the region (Vaud/Geneva) and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. I think there are other like-minded people out there, who enjoy playing indoor sports (futsal/five-a-side football, squash, basketball, indoor cricket etc.) but are still looking for the right place.

I have set up a quick (3 mins) questionnaire to map out interest for better indoor sport facilities, perhaps looking into setting up one myself. It would be brilliant if you answered these couple of questions (links in English and French below), and if you could also forward this to anyone you think would be interested. Hopefully this will lead to a better sports offering for all of us!

English version:

https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/8XB7278

French version:

https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/S3XSCD9

Thank you very much for your help and I wish you a happy New Year 2014, with a lot of sport!

Best regards,

Samy

P.S. If you have any questions about the survey or would like to chat about the idea with me, don't hesitate to get in touch!

Hi all,

I have been looking for a proper, purpose-built indoor sports hall in the region (Vaud/Geneva) and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. I think there are other like-minded people out there, who enjoy playing indoor sports (futsal/five-a-side football, squash, basketball, indoor cricket etc.) but are still looking for the right place.

I have set up a quick (3 mins) questionnaire to map out interest for better indoor sport facilities, perhaps looking into setting up one myself. It would be brilliant if you answered these couple of questions (links in English and French below), and if you could also forward this to anyone you think would be interested. Hopefully this will lead to a better sports offering for all of us!

English version:

https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/8XB7278

French version:

https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/S3XSCD9

Thank you very much for your help and I wish you a happy New Year 2014, with a lot of sport!

Best regards,

Samy

P.S. If you have any questions about the survey or would like to chat about the idea with me, don't hesitate to get in touch!

Samy Bathily, Jan 2, 2014 @ 18:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

I'm part of a team "volley détente" here in Lausanne. We are enough boys, but we always welcome new girls as they tend to injre themseves (not playing with us!) or getting pregnant (same applies !). Competition experience (knowledge of positions switch) required. Same applies for many more teams in and around Lausanne. Check out here: http://www.svrv.ch/informations.php?genre=2 or contact me by mail for mor info.

I'm part of a team "volley détente" here in Lausanne. We are enough boys, but we always welcome new girls as they tend to injre themseves (not playing with us!) or getting pregnant (same applies !). Competition experience (knowledge of positions switch) required. Same applies for many more teams in and around Lausanne. Check out here: http://www.svrv.ch/informations.php?genre=2 or contact me by mail for mor info.

Hobbes, Jan 3, 2014 @ 15:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Hello, I would love playing volleyball, but I am based in Geneva at the moment.... Played for almost 20 years! Anyone willing to start with me?  

Hello, I would love playing volleyball, but I am based in Geneva at the moment.... Played for almost 20 years! Anyone willing to start with me?  

Giampaolo Arghittu, Jan 3, 2014 @ 16:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Im game.

Let me know if you find something, otherwise I will ask my university on monday

Im game.

Let me know if you find something, otherwise I will ask my university on monday

aboubakr s, Jan 3, 2014 @ 20:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

i'm pushing that thread. Anyone an idea where to play. The website Hobbes posted i have trouble to find the right for me. I've played for more than 10years in Germany and now would like to have some training, if possible two times per week.

thanks

T

i'm pushing that thread. Anyone an idea where to play. The website Hobbes posted i have trouble to find the right for me. I've played for more than 10years in Germany and now would like to have some training, if possible two times per week.

thanks

T

Thomas P, Feb 11, 2014 @ 16:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

@Giampaolo, Aboubakr and Thomas,

I know there is a group that plays on Tuesday nights from 20.00 to 22.00 at Collège de Budé (Chemin Briquet 4, in Petit Saconnex on Bus Line #3).

You're more than welcome to join.

@Giampaolo, Aboubakr and Thomas,

I know there is a group that plays on Tuesday nights from 20.00 to 22.00 at Collège de Budé (Chemin Briquet 4, in Petit Saconnex on Bus Line #3).

You're more than welcome to join.

Zonker, Feb 11, 2014 @ 17:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Many thanks Zonker, but Geneva is too far for me. Looking for something in Lausanne

Best

T

Many thanks Zonker, but Geneva is too far for me. Looking for something in Lausanne

Best

T

Thomas P, Feb 11, 2014 @ 18:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Hi,  I'm interesting too in playing volley! Let me know if u have found any place..l

Thank you,

Sara

Hi,  I'm interesting too in playing volley! Let me know if u have found any place..l

Thank you,

Sara

Sara S, Mar 4, 2014 @ 22:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

Have you asked at Epalinges? There is a sport center there and I have seen people playing basketball and futsal...maybe you can ask for volley either.

:)

Have you asked at Epalinges? There is a sport center there and I have seen people playing basketball and futsal...maybe you can ask for volley either.

:)

Javier S, Mar 5, 2014 @ 13:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Hello Hozé,

My name's Erika and I live in Lausanne, I've been looking for a volleyball team that I can join, are you still playing? I've played volleyball before, was playing in a team last year and I would like to continue (I'm free every monday, wednesday and friday).

Thanks a lot!

Erika

Hello Hozé,

My name's Erika and I live in Lausanne, I've been looking for a volleyball team that I can join, are you still playing? I've played volleyball before, was playing in a team last year and I would like to continue (I'm free every monday, wednesday and friday).

Thanks a lot!

Erika

Erika Gonçalves, Aug 26, 2015 @ 22:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Hello Everyone! I was reading all the conversation and didnt understand if anyone found the team and place at the end. Please tell me if yes. Otherwise, I had posted this event http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/lausanne/82992.htm to  find all people who would like to join the team of friendly volleyball. 

Hello Everyone! I was reading all the conversation and didnt understand if anyone found the team and place at the end. Please tell me if yes. Otherwise, I had posted this event http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/lausanne/82992.htm to  find all people who would like to join the team of friendly volleyball. 

ilona samoilenko, Oct 29, 2015 @ 13:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
22 Replies | 2816 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form