Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Swiss tax and legal advisor - Specialized in international tax - Fiduciaire

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Swiss tax and legal advisor - Specialized in international tax - Fiduciaire

Hello, my name is Sofiane Messili, I am a Swiss tax and legal advisor based in Geneva and specialized in international individual tax, global mobility and international social security. I can assist you for your tax return, your tax at source rectification, your social security questions, your settlement as an independent worker and many more subject? Please have a look on my website and contact me in case you need any assistance on this matter. 

www.smadvisoryservices.com 

Wishing you a nice day! 

Sofiane Messili

The text you are quoting:

Hello, my name is Sofiane Messili, I am a Swiss tax and legal advisor based in Geneva and specialized in international individual tax, global mobility and international social security. I can assist you for your tax return, your tax at source rectification, your social security questions, your settlement as an independent worker and many more subject? Please have a look on my website and contact me in case you need any assistance on this matter. 

www.smadvisoryservices.com 

Wishing you a nice day! 

Sofiane Messili

Sofiane MessiliJan 29, 2024 @ 12:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 181 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 181 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form