Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Any band in need of a vocalist? or ideas to start a new band!?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Any band in need of a vocalist? or ideas to start a new band!?

Hey everybody, 

My name is Daniele, am an Italian professional who just moved back to Geneva for work. I saw few threads in this group for people insterested in joining or forming bands... now that things are (FINALLY) turning to normal, I was wondering if there any band looking for a vocalist or peoplöe looking to form a band 

I had a band in Vienna with a group of friends for few years and had a ton of fun playing in bars and at parties - some of our videos are here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny9WO3zUAxQ

Happy to talk!
ciao

Daniele

The text you are quoting:

Hey everybody, 

My name is Daniele, am an Italian professional who just moved back to Geneva for work. I saw few threads in this group for people insterested in joining or forming bands... now that things are (FINALLY) turning to normal, I was wondering if there any band looking for a vocalist or peoplöe looking to form a band 

I had a band in Vienna with a group of friends for few years and had a ton of fun playing in bars and at parties - some of our videos are here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny9WO3zUAxQ

Happy to talk!
ciao

Daniele

Daniele AlesaniMay 28, 2021 @ 11:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

12 Replies | 1093 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Any band in need of a vocalist? or ideas to start a new band!?
Post 1

Hey, Welcome to Geneva! I have recently moved here for work too.

I'm interested in forming a band, but I also sing hehe so.... we'd need other members playing instruments! 

Anyway, there's a whatsapp group of people interested in making music, especially people interested in playing the guitar together, so send me a message if you'd like me to link you with this group.

Hey, Welcome to Geneva! I have recently moved here for work too.

I'm interested in forming a band, but I also sing hehe so.... we'd need other members playing instruments! 

Anyway, there's a whatsapp group of people interested in making music, especially people interested in playing the guitar together, so send me a message if you'd like me to link you with this group.

Bia Albernaz, Jun 1, 2021 @ 18:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks Bia! two singers are better than one :) :) I sent you a message with my n.! Looking forward to see if any willing musician sees the post on this forum!

Thanks Bia! two singers are better than one :) :) I sent you a message with my n.! Looking forward to see if any willing musician sees the post on this forum!

Daniele Alesani, Jun 2, 2021 @ 09:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Daniele and Bia I just saw your post. 

It is been à long time I had this idea to be part in à group. So thank you to propose it.

I am à pianist. 

https://youtu.be/rdKpppCbJGs

If any of you are interested in giving à try send à pm.

Cheers,

Thierry 

Hi Daniele and Bia I just saw your post. 

It is been à long time I had this idea to be part in à group. So thank you to propose it.

I am à pianist. 

If any of you are interested in giving à try send à pm.

Cheers,

Thierry 

Thierry G, Jun 5, 2021 @ 10:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hey Bia, 

I just sent answer to your post to make music .

I am à pianist.

So let me know soon if interested !

Ciao

Thierry 

Hey Bia, 

I just sent answer to your post to make music .

I am à pianist.

So let me know soon if interested !

Ciao

Thierry 

Thierry G, Jun 5, 2021 @ 10:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi, sounds great! So we are already three ???? little by little the band is forming. 

do you also want to be on the WhatsApp group? Send me your number by private message. 

Hi, sounds great! So we are already three ???? little by little the band is forming. 

do you also want to be on the WhatsApp group? Send me your number by private message. 

Bia Albernaz, Jun 5, 2021 @ 10:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

hey Thierry!

thanks for posting - you play amazingly!!! it would be great to jam together!! I understand the whastapp group is mainy for guitarists who want to learn, but we could see if there is anybody a bit more advanced who wants to jam with us! so would be a piano, one/two guitars and two voices... I'll send you a PM :)

hey Thierry!

thanks for posting - you play amazingly!!! it would be great to jam together!! I understand the whastapp group is mainy for guitarists who want to learn, but we could see if there is anybody a bit more advanced who wants to jam with us! so would be a piano, one/two guitars and two voices... I'll send you a PM :)

Daniele Alesani, Jun 5, 2021 @ 11:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hey,

So I play guitar and bass (unfrotuantely only have a guitar with me at the moment as I just moved) but definitely looking for some people to jam with. Used to play bass in a band where we covered, Queen, zeplin type of stuff, I am not super advanced (no jazz skills) but generally play rock stuff and used to record my own tunes, dont have them on youtube but happy to share at some point. 

Hey,

So I play guitar and bass (unfrotuantely only have a guitar with me at the moment as I just moved) but definitely looking for some people to jam with. Used to play bass in a band where we covered, Queen, zeplin type of stuff, I am not super advanced (no jazz skills) but generally play rock stuff and used to record my own tunes, dont have them on youtube but happy to share at some point. 

Bilal Qureshi, Jun 7, 2021 @ 15:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hey Bilal! 

great that you are looking for people to jam with! I will write you a PM to follow up - Bia, THerry and Victor (from a group of guitarist players) are also interested so may have piano, guitar and bass (or two guitars)! the next step would be to pick 2-3 songs we may know or learn quickly and just make it happen!

Hey Bilal! 

great that you are looking for people to jam with! I will write you a PM to follow up - Bia, THerry and Victor (from a group of guitarist players) are also interested so may have piano, guitar and bass (or two guitars)! the next step would be to pick 2-3 songs we may know or learn quickly and just make it happen!

Daniele Alesani, Jun 8, 2021 @ 08:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

I may be jumping the gun a bit, because I'm not due to move to Geneva until October 2021, but I definitely would love to network with some musical people. I play guitar, piano and sing (backing vocals!), and have played in both original and cover bands for many years. I've played everything from classic rock, modern rock, ska, reggae, new wave, punk, power pop. I would love to be connected with the WhatsApp guitar group.

I may be jumping the gun a bit, because I'm not due to move to Geneva until October 2021, but I definitely would love to network with some musical people. I play guitar, piano and sing (backing vocals!), and have played in both original and cover bands for many years. I've played everything from classic rock, modern rock, ska, reggae, new wave, punk, power pop. I would love to be connected with the WhatsApp guitar group.

Blake R, Jun 26, 2021 @ 14:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hey Blake!!

Thanks for replying! things are moving along and i will message you privately to give you the details! thanks for the interest and looking forward to jamming!

Hey Blake!!

Thanks for replying! things are moving along and i will message you privately to give you the details! thanks for the interest and looking forward to jamming!

Daniele Alesani, Jun 28, 2021 @ 09:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hi , would love to join in too. Can I ? I can only sing ???? but you probably don't need any vocalists anymore. But just in case you want to expand your group. 

Misha

Hi , would love to join in too. Can I ? I can only sing ???? but you probably don't need any vocalists anymore. But just in case you want to expand your group. 

Misha

Misha M, Jun 28, 2021 @ 20:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hey Misha - we are evolving and for the moment have just practiced informally and never with a full group - still putting together the people!

I will message you privately to tell you more!

Hey Misha - we are evolving and for the moment have just practiced informally and never with a full group - still putting together the people!

I will message you privately to tell you more!

Daniele Alesani, Jun 28, 2021 @ 20:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
12 Replies | 1093 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form