Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Finding Neverland
What a great movie! I love Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet, so the casting alone was going to make it wonderful. But the story was so sweet (without being saccharine) and lovely and sad that it was the perfect way to spend an early evening.

Geraldine McCaughrean is a British author of exceptional skill and she has written an "official" sequel to Peter Pan called Peter Pan in Scarlet. It has gotten excellent reviews on both sides of the Atlantic, but I haven't picked it up, yet. Anyone read it, yet?
The text you are quoting:
What a great movie! I love Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet, so the casting alone was going to make it wonderful. But the story was so sweet (without being saccharine) and lovely and sad that it was the perfect way to spend an early evening.

Geraldine McCaughrean is a British author of exceptional skill and she has written an "official" sequel to Peter Pan called Peter Pan in Scarlet. It has gotten excellent reviews on both sides of the Atlantic, but I haven't picked it up, yet. Anyone read it, yet?
misskateDec 20, 2006 @ 12:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1183 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Finding Neverland
Post 1
literally cried non-stopp from beginning to end. so sad, but just so touching, touched raw nerve in me. for anti-peter pan people like myself (cant stand peter pan) dont have to worry, you can still go see it, but bring a tissue (a whole box).
literally cried non-stopp from beginning to end. so sad, but just so touching, touched raw nerve in me. for anti-peter pan people like myself (cant stand peter pan) dont have to worry, you can still go see it, but bring a tissue (a whole box).
SweetSwede, Dec 20, 2006 @ 13:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Finding Neverland
Post 2
It was my first date movie with one of my ex bf. When I was really new in Geneva. And the movie was so touching and sweet .. that i was totally focused on the movie and not on the boy! (maybe Jhonny Depp helped there).
I was crying like a baby at the end of it. SO sad, romantic and sweet.

And Kate Winslet is amazing.

Vale
It was my first date movie with one of my ex bf. When I was really new in Geneva. And the movie was so touching and sweet .. that i was totally focused on the movie and not on the boy! (maybe Jhonny Depp helped there).
I was crying like a baby at the end of it. SO sad, romantic and sweet.

And Kate Winslet is amazing.

Vale
Hoiling, Jan 18, 2007 @ 12:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1183 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form