Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
! Hi Everyone !

My name is Gustavo, I plan to live for a while in Geneva, so I would like to start meeting people, as well as share experiences and have a good time and have fun. I like sports, especially outdoors: running, swimming in the lake, street workout, etc. as well as enjoying a good book or talks with a wine, a coffee or a beer.
I am also an independent futures trader looking for a community of traders, all suggestions are welcome, so don't hesitate to share them.                             Much appreciated.

The text you are quoting:

My name is Gustavo, I plan to live for a while in Geneva, so I would like to start meeting people, as well as share experiences and have a good time and have fun. I like sports, especially outdoors: running, swimming in the lake, street workout, etc. as well as enjoying a good book or talks with a wine, a coffee or a beer.
I am also an independent futures trader looking for a community of traders, all suggestions are welcome, so don't hesitate to share them.                             Much appreciated.

Gustavo LMar 3, 2021 @ 23:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 778 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 778 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form