Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > 33 Year old female moving from the U.S.A to Geneva (Or at least close to Geneva)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
33 Year old female moving from the U.S.A to Geneva (Or at least close to Geneva)

Hi,

My name is Zilma.  I was born and raised in Miami, Florida.  We recently moved to Connecticut and in October (not sure when in October) my parents and I will be moving to Geneva.  I have verious interests.  I like doing 5 K's.  Not really good at running but, since most of the one's in the U.S.A are both running and walking I do a bit of both.  I also like watching/going to the movies.  I watch just about every genra.  Allthougg, I'm not that into romantic movies.  I'm more action adventure, sci fy, horror, comedy's, etc.  I'm more or less the same when it comes to music.  Not too big into Hevy Metal and/or Country.  All other types of music, I'll listen to.  I also like to cook.  My "specialty" is baking though.  I'm getting better at baking cakes, cookies, pasteries, etc.  I also like the theater (Broadway or something similar to it.)  I don't mind hiking, riding bike, fishing, etc.  I can't wait to move to Geneva.  Yay!!!!

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

My name is Zilma.  I was born and raised in Miami, Florida.  We recently moved to Connecticut and in October (not sure when in October) my parents and I will be moving to Geneva.  I have verious interests.  I like doing 5 K's.  Not really good at running but, since most of the one's in the U.S.A are both running and walking I do a bit of both.  I also like watching/going to the movies.  I watch just about every genra.  Allthougg, I'm not that into romantic movies.  I'm more action adventure, sci fy, horror, comedy's, etc.  I'm more or less the same when it comes to music.  Not too big into Hevy Metal and/or Country.  All other types of music, I'll listen to.  I also like to cook.  My "specialty" is baking though.  I'm getting better at baking cakes, cookies, pasteries, etc.  I also like the theater (Broadway or something similar to it.)  I don't mind hiking, riding bike, fishing, etc.  I can't wait to move to Geneva.  Yay!!!!

Zilma Adriana OsleJul 9, 2015 @ 01:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 628 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 628 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form