Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > A hello from a newly arrived Dutch couple in the Lausanne area!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A hello from a newly arrived Dutch couple in the Lausanne area!

Hello all,

My wife and I moved to the Lausanne area a couple of weeks ago. Together with our daughter and baby-boy we left the Netherlands to enjoy 'the Swiss Life'.

Unfortunately up until now we have been mainly busy with unpacking and furnishing our house so we did not have much time to look around. We're easy-going and open to all different kinds of activities, so we're looking forward to your tips about things to see, do and visit, and of course to meeting some fellow glocals!

Cheers,

Pieter

The text you are quoting:

Hello all,

My wife and I moved to the Lausanne area a couple of weeks ago. Together with our daughter and baby-boy we left the Netherlands to enjoy 'the Swiss Life'.

Unfortunately up until now we have been mainly busy with unpacking and furnishing our house so we did not have much time to look around. We're easy-going and open to all different kinds of activities, so we're looking forward to your tips about things to see, do and visit, and of course to meeting some fellow glocals!

Cheers,

Pieter

Pieter GJul 17, 2014 @ 15:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 846 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: A hello from a newly arrived Dutch couple in the Lausanne area!
Post 1

Hartlijk welkom Pieter

Don't forget to bring your family to the "other side" where beautiful Evian-les-Bains awaits you. We have a thriving International Club in Publier with lots of members who are Nederlanders. Let me know if you need more information. Goede weekend!

Hartlijk welkom Pieter

Don't forget to bring your family to the "other side" where beautiful Evian-les-Bains awaits you. We have a thriving International Club in Publier with lots of members who are Nederlanders. Let me know if you need more information. Goede weekend!

sheila c, Jul 17, 2014 @ 17:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Sheila,

Thanks for your welcome! Yes, please do let me know more about the group; it's not that we are specifically looking for other Dutch people but it would be excellent as a starting point.

Great weekend to you too!

Hi Sheila,

Thanks for your welcome! Yes, please do let me know more about the group; it's not that we are specifically looking for other Dutch people but it would be excellent as a starting point.

Great weekend to you too!

Pieter G, Jul 18, 2014 @ 10:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Meanwhile, our sympathies reach out to you and all other Dutch people after this terrible disaster. Perhaps now is not the time to happily tell you about an international club?

Meanwhile, our sympathies reach out to you and all other Dutch people after this terrible disaster. Perhaps now is not the time to happily tell you about an international club?

sheila c, Jul 18, 2014 @ 11:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 846 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form