Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > A new Belgian American member

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A new Belgian American member

Hello everybody!

I come from this small country of the North, Belgium, you see? Freshly arrived in Switzerland, towards Geneva, two months ago, I felt a little lost in this jungle when somebody spoke to me about glocals. And as I am someone curious and about enthusiast, here I am registered on the site by hoping to widen my circle of friends and to share all that life has to be offered (excepted the beer please, even if I have origins in the country of beers and mussels and French fries) Wink

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody!

I come from this small country of the North, Belgium, you see? Freshly arrived in Switzerland, towards Geneva, two months ago, I felt a little lost in this jungle when somebody spoke to me about glocals. And as I am someone curious and about enthusiast, here I am registered on the site by hoping to widen my circle of friends and to share all that life has to be offered (excepted the beer please, even if I have origins in the country of beers and mussels and French fries) Wink

Cindi SMay 31, 2011 @ 10:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 497 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: A new Belgian American member
Post 1

having lived over a year in belgium i think you can add to the beer, mussels and fries.....the daily rain showersCool

welcome to the glocals club

having lived over a year in belgium i think you can add to the beer, mussels and fries.....the daily rain showersCool

welcome to the glocals club

epicure, May 31, 2011 @ 12:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: A new Belgian American member
Post 2

It is a country of contrast and the grey sky is a part of it, sure ! It is sometimes the only memory which people keep. But it brings its lot of surprises. This spring, Belgium registered the warmest temperatures of Europe. Do you believe it ? 

Anyway, thanks for wishing me welcome ! Smile

It is a country of contrast and the grey sky is a part of it, sure ! It is sometimes the only memory which people keep. But it brings its lot of surprises. This spring, Belgium registered the warmest temperatures of Europe. Do you believe it ? 

Anyway, thanks for wishing me welcome ! Smile

Cindi S, May 31, 2011 @ 14:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 497 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form