Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > A newbie recently arrived from Sydney

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A newbie recently arrived from Sydney

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself having just arrived into Geneva.

It is great to hear about the Glocals website and I would be keen to find out whether any members know of sports events after work like touch rugby and if not whether there would be any interest in trying to organise a weekly run around somewhere in the Geneva vicinity.

I look forward to a few beers in the near future!

Cheers
Charlie

The text you are quoting:

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself having just arrived into Geneva.

It is great to hear about the Glocals website and I would be keen to find out whether any members know of sports events after work like touch rugby and if not whether there would be any interest in trying to organise a weekly run around somewhere in the Geneva vicinity.

I look forward to a few beers in the near future!

Cheers
Charlie

Charlie InglefieldFeb 8, 2011 @ 21:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 583 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: A newbie recently arrived from Sydney
Post 1

hi charlie, welcome i'm glocals, i'm new in geneva as like you.. would love to have some sports activities,

The text you are quoting:

hi charlie, welcome i'm glocals, i'm new in geneva as like you.. would love to have some sports activities,

waqas s, Feb 8, 2011 @ 22:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 583 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form