Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Accomodation in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Accomodation in Geneva

Hi . I have been admitted for master degree in Geneva .
I am looking for any accomodation like studio , flat or room in  Geneva .
Is there any one who want to rent his or her apartment or to share a flat with me?Any commnets  or suggestions are welcome.
Wishes

The text you are quoting:

Hi . I have been admitted for master degree in Geneva .
I am looking for any accomodation like studio , flat or room in  Geneva .
Is there any one who want to rent his or her apartment or to share a flat with me?Any commnets  or suggestions are welcome.
Wishes

leila rJul 17, 2011 @ 19:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 665 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Accomodation in Geneva
Post 1

Hi, sorry i can't help much but www.comparis.ch is a great website that is used to find somewhere to live. I saw some ads for shared appartments too.

Good luck!

Hi, sorry i can't help much but www.comparis.ch is a great website that is used to find somewhere to live. I saw some ads for shared appartments too.

Good luck!

Indy K, Jul 17, 2011 @ 22:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Leila: I am looking for flatmates too. I will start my masters degree at the IHEID this fall! Let me know if you found something or are still looking! I am Julieta, by the way. 30 year old Mexican:) 

Hi Leila: I am looking for flatmates too. I will start my masters degree at the IHEID this fall! Let me know if you found something or are still looking! I am Julieta, by the way. 30 year old Mexican:) 

Julieta Falcon, Jul 18, 2011 @ 17:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Julieta . Thanks for your post . I am still looking for accmodtaion and i am not succed to find any good accmodation . i will start my master degree in law in sepemeber 2011 in Geneva university.it is my plaesure to share your flate with you . would you plesae tell me some information about your apartment, rent and etc ?
Regards

Hi Julieta . Thanks for your post . I am still looking for accmodtaion and i am not succed to find any good accmodation . i will start my master degree in law in sepemeber 2011 in Geneva university.it is my plaesure to share your flate with you . would you plesae tell me some information about your apartment, rent and etc ?
Regards

leila r, Jul 18, 2011 @ 17:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 665 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form