Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Adobe Researcher looking for designers and visual creative professionals to participate in research interviews

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Adobe Researcher looking for designers and visual creative professionals to participate in research interviews

Hello! 

I'm a design researcher and anthropologist with Adobe Systems working remotely from Geneva for a few weeks.

I'm hoping to connect with designers and visual creative professionals for some research interviews while I'm here to learn about your creative process and how you work. 

You don't need to be using any particular software. I'm interested in getting an overall picture of how creatives in Switzerland work and how creative work is organized. I'm willing to travel outside of Geneva as well. 

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested in spending about an hour chatting with me over coffee or want more information. 

Thanks! 

Lindsey Wallace 

The text you are quoting:

Hello! 

I'm a design researcher and anthropologist with Adobe Systems working remotely from Geneva for a few weeks.

I'm hoping to connect with designers and visual creative professionals for some research interviews while I'm here to learn about your creative process and how you work. 

You don't need to be using any particular software. I'm interested in getting an overall picture of how creatives in Switzerland work and how creative work is organized. I'm willing to travel outside of Geneva as well. 

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested in spending about an hour chatting with me over coffee or want more information. 

Thanks! 

Lindsey Wallace 

Lindsey WMay 11, 2017 @ 17:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 741 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 741 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form