Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > American law student interning at UN in Geneva starting June2nd

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
American law student interning at UN in Geneva starting June2nd

Hi Everyon,

I am a thrid year law student from Maryland coming to intern in Geneva at the UN OHCHR. I will be arriving on June 2nd and staying until August 24th. I am urgently looking for reasonably priced housing like an apartment for share with other women. My budget is tight but I can pay anywhere from $300-$600 maybe more if the place is great. I am looking for someplace close to the UN offices or near buses to the offices. Please let me know if you know of anything, I am also posting an ad in the classifieds. Also if there are any other interns on here that will be working at or near the UN, I would love to get to know you better, so please introduce yourself.  I am looking forward to a great summer in Geneva if all plans work out!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Everyon,

I am a thrid year law student from Maryland coming to intern in Geneva at the UN OHCHR. I will be arriving on June 2nd and staying until August 24th. I am urgently looking for reasonably priced housing like an apartment for share with other women. My budget is tight but I can pay anywhere from $300-$600 maybe more if the place is great. I am looking for someplace close to the UN offices or near buses to the offices. Please let me know if you know of anything, I am also posting an ad in the classifieds. Also if there are any other interns on here that will be working at or near the UN, I would love to get to know you better, so please introduce yourself.  I am looking forward to a great summer in Geneva if all plans work out!

Hera HMay 26, 2010 @ 19:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 488 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 488 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form