Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > An intern looking for other interns and accommodation

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
An intern looking for other interns and accommodation

Hello everyone, my name is Benjamin, a Ghanaian based in the UK currently. I'm an epidemiologist and I love singing as well. I love outdoor walks and fun games. I'll be moving to Geneva in September for an internship with WHO and I'm looking for other colleague interns on this platform. Also looking for a place to stay. Thank you for your leads. 

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone, my name is Benjamin, a Ghanaian based in the UK currently. I'm an epidemiologist and I love singing as well. I love outdoor walks and fun games. I'll be moving to Geneva in September for an internship with WHO and I'm looking for other colleague interns on this platform. Also looking for a place to stay. Thank you for your leads. 

Benjamin AvorkaAug 21, 2023 @ 11:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 546 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: An intern looking for other interns and accommodation
Post 1

Aug 21, 23 11:39

Hello, Benjamin A:

Welcome to glocals and to Geneva.

However, if you are looking for accommodation please consult the housing offers in the Classifieds where you can also insert an ad. of your own.  You will certainly find that this is a much more focused and productive approach than the wider scope of the general Forum.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation and best wishes for your stay in Geneva.

Ritchie

Hello, Benjamin A:

Welcome to glocals and to Geneva.

However, if you are looking for accommodation please consult the housing offers in the Classifieds where you can also insert an ad. of your own.  You will certainly find that this is a much more focused and productive approach than the wider scope of the general Forum.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation and best wishes for your stay in Geneva.

Ritchie

Ritchie, Aug 22, 2023 @ 02:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Benjamin, 

My name is Min, a Vietnamese coming to Geneva also for my WHO intern starting from September.

I'm also desperately looking for accomodation in Geneva.

If you have any tips or if you found any interesting option which requires roomate (like a whole appartment to share). Please contact me:

My telegram: +393281216845

Hi Benjamin, 

My name is Min, a Vietnamese coming to Geneva also for my WHO intern starting from September.

If you have any tips or if you found any interesting option which requires roomate (like a whole appartment to share). Please contact me:

Hien Minh To, Aug 24, 2023 @ 09:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Benjamin, 

Aug 24, 23 09:27

Hello, Min, and welcome to glocals and Geneva.

For genuine housing offers,  click on the Classifieds tab to find ads by members of the glocals community as well as the opportunity to place an ad. of your own.  You’ll be spoiled for choice.

So all the best for your stay in Geneva.

Ritchie

Hello, Min, and welcome to glocals and Geneva.

For genuine housing offers,  click on the Classifieds tab to find ads by members of the glocals community as well as the opportunity to place an ad. of your own.  You’ll be spoiled for choice.

So all the best for your stay in Geneva.

Ritchie

Ritchie, Aug 24, 2023 @ 09:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello Benjamin 

just seeing your post.

just got an intern job too how were you able to settle. Looking for a shared apart too

Hello Benjamin 

just seeing your post.

just got an intern job too how were you able to settle. Looking for a shared apart too

Melvina Ogakwu, Feb 16, 2024 @ 13:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hello 

just seeing this I am also an intern how were you able to get an apa which was affordable 

Hello 

just seeing this I am also an intern how were you able to get an apa which was affordable 

Melvina Ogakwu, Feb 16, 2024 @ 13:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 546 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form