Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Argentinean who just moved to Geneva from the US. I am looking to meet active people to enjoy outdoors sports and nature with.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Argentinean who just moved to Geneva from the US. I am looking to meet active people to enjoy outdoors sports and nature with.
The text you are quoting:

Victoria JaureguiDec 4, 2023 @ 22:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

12 Replies | 910 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Argentinean who just moved to Geneva from the US. I am looking to meet active people to enjoy outdoors sports and nature with.
Post 1

I am moving to Geneva from the U.S. sometime in a few months, most likely in April or May. I am also interesting in exploring Geneva and Switzerland's outdoors, specifically hiking/trails and sailing the lake. Let's connect. 

I am moving to Geneva from the U.S. sometime in a few months, most likely in April or May. I am also interesting in exploring Geneva and Switzerland's outdoors, specifically hiking/trails and sailing the lake. Let's connect. 

Carson Sprock, Jan 6, 2024 @ 18:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Argentinean who just moved to Geneva from the US. I am looking to meet active people to enjoy outdoors sports and nature with.
Post 2

Sure. Where are you moving from? Moving for work?

Sure. Where are you moving from? Moving for work?

Victoria Jauregui, Jan 7, 2024 @ 12:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

have you seen the walkers/runners group and Sunday hikes up Saleve? Both are great. Feel free to reach out if you would like a few more ideas

have you seen the walkers/runners group and Sunday hikes up Saleve? Both are great. Feel free to reach out if you would like a few more ideas

Timothy S, Jan 9, 2024 @ 07:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello!

I've also just moved to the area (currently in France but looking to move to Geneva) from England. I wouldn't describe myself as super sportsy but I love nature, hiking etc. I am a beginner skiier but I love it. 

It would be nice to meet up/share ideas for activities. 

Hello!

I've also just moved to the area (currently in France but looking to move to Geneva) from England. I wouldn't describe myself as super sportsy but I love nature, hiking etc. I am a beginner skiier but I love it. 

Darshana R, Jan 12, 2024 @ 16:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hello!

Jan 12, 24 16:25

Welcome to Geneva and especially to glocals if you are looking for accommodation.

Simply click on the Classifieds tab to find many interesting offers of housing as well as the opportunity to place an ad. of your own.  You’ll be spoiled for choice.

All the best for your stay in Geneva,

Ritchie

Welcome to Geneva and especially to glocals if you are looking for accommodation.

Simply click on the Classifieds tab to find many interesting offers of housing as well as the opportunity to place an ad. of your own.  You’ll be spoiled for choice.

All the best for your stay in Geneva,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Jan 13, 2024 @ 18:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Brill! Welcome to Geneva. I am also keen on learning how to Skii. 

Brill! Welcome to Geneva. I am also keen on learning how to Skii. 

Ishan Bhatkoti, Jan 14, 2024 @ 00:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

May is a good time to start hiking. The weather is much stable then. 

May is a good time to start hiking. The weather is much stable then. 

Ishan Bhatkoti, Jan 14, 2024 @ 00:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi Victoria, You could meet myself and my friend Luis who is also Argentinian and lives in Solothurn. I don't know so many Argentinian people. Did you meet others? Best, Mary Jean Burer

Hi Victoria, You could meet myself and my friend Luis who is also Argentinian and lives in Solothurn. I don't know so many Argentinian people. Did you meet others? Best, Mary Jean Burer

Mary Jean Burer, Jan 19, 2024 @ 11:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hello , also new here too

can we meet . 

Hello , also new here too

can we meet . 

Melvina Ogakwu, Feb 16, 2024 @ 13:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Dec 4, 23 22:34

Hi Victoria, welcome to Geneva! I'm not-so-new in town anymore but looking to meet active people too, and enjoy the outdoors. I'm Irish-Peruvian and moved here from Dublin couple years back. Would be lovely to meet up!

Hi Victoria, welcome to Geneva! I'm not-so-new in town anymore but looking to meet active people too, and enjoy the outdoors. I'm Irish-Peruvian and moved here from Dublin couple years back. Would be lovely to meet up!

Claudia E, Feb 19, 2024 @ 15:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hi all.  Like Claudia, I'm not-so-new in Geneva but interested in meeting new people for hiking / walks in the woods.  I don't ski but would like to try snowboarding.  Glocals has been dormant for quite a while so let's shake it up. 

Hi all.  Like Claudia, I'm not-so-new in Geneva but interested in meeting new people for hiking / walks in the woods.  I don't ski but would like to try snowboarding.  Glocals has been dormant for quite a while so let's shake it up. 

TheOmegaMan, Feb 21, 2024 @ 11:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Feb 21, 24 11:35

Absolutely. The weather is becoming slightly better so it's almost time to be outdoorsy again!

My knees are feeling a bit rusty after all this long winter. 

Absolutely. The weather is becoming slightly better so it's almost time to be outdoorsy again!

My knees are feeling a bit rusty after all this long winter. 

Ishan Bhatkoti, Mar 4, 2024 @ 14:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
12 Replies | 910 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form