Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Back since 2009 in lausanne after one year round world...need to travel more meeting people from everywhere!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Back since 2009 in lausanne after one year round world...need to travel more meeting people from everywhere!!

Hi, I'm leaving in Lausanne and Geneva since I'm born, I hear about glocals and I thought, that's a great way to meet people coming everywhere arround the world!! So maybe I will be able to help, maybe I will start to push my self to meet new people ans be less shy!!So let's try!

I love to do sports: diving, badminton, Salsa, snoboarding, salling, running, hiking, all the sport even the one that I never heard about!! So if you need a partner don't hesitate i will be there!!

Enjoy switzerland!!

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I'm leaving in Lausanne and Geneva since I'm born, I hear about glocals and I thought, that's a great way to meet people coming everywhere arround the world!! So maybe I will be able to help, maybe I will start to push my self to meet new people ans be less shy!!So let's try!

I love to do sports: diving, badminton, Salsa, snoboarding, salling, running, hiking, all the sport even the one that I never heard about!! So if you need a partner don't hesitate i will be there!!

Enjoy switzerland!!

David DFeb 5, 2010 @ 20:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 892 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Back since 2009 in lausanne after one year round world...need to travel more meeting people from everywhere!!
Post 1

Hi David,

Checking this forum for the first time, seems the best one I have seen until now. I am new in Switzerland, I am living in Lausanne. I understand that you love sport. Do you maybe have a good tip for bikram yoga or hiking?

Cheers,

Filomena

The text you are quoting:

Hi David,

Checking this forum for the first time, seems the best one I have seen until now. I am new in Switzerland, I am living in Lausanne. I understand that you love sport. Do you maybe have a good tip for bikram yoga or hiking?

Cheers,

Filomena

Maria S, Feb 6, 2010 @ 19:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 892 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form