Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Been in Geneva for the past few months

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Been in Geneva for the past few months

Hi,

Will here. I work with one of the International Organizations in Geneva. I love to play football and meet new people.

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

Will here. I work with one of the International Organizations in Geneva. I love to play football and meet new people.

William MOct 6, 2023 @ 12:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 369 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Been in Geneva for the past few months
Post 1

Hello, I'm Enock from Kenya, traveling to Geneva on 29th Feb for my masters studies at Geneva Business School. I have been to Israel and other countries and I love meeting new people and creating meaningful connections. I am currently looking for accommodation or someone who is wiling to share an apartment for a month as I settle in Geneva and find my own apartment. I look forward to reading from you.

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I'm Enock from Kenya, traveling to Geneva on 29th Feb for my masters studies at Geneva Business School. I have been to Israel and other countries and I love meeting new people and creating meaningful connections. I am currently looking for accommodation or someone who is wiling to share an apartment for a month as I settle in Geneva and find my own apartment. I look forward to reading from you.

Enock Koech, Feb 26, 2024 @ 09:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 369 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form