Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Bonjour from a newbie (London) :D

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bonjour from a newbie (London) :D

Bonjour everyone!

I'm moving to Geneva from London next week for an internship with the UN. Really excited about living in Geneva despite some people saying that it is just an expensive and boring city - I'm sure there is way more to it... right?

Love to hear from you if you are also new to Geneva and like to explore the city or have any tips on how to make it in Geneva. Also, I don't speak any French so if anybody's interested in doing a language exchange with me - I can speak English, Korean and a bit of Japanese, let me know Laughing

The text you are quoting:

Bonjour everyone!

I'm moving to Geneva from London next week for an internship with the UN. Really excited about living in Geneva despite some people saying that it is just an expensive and boring city - I'm sure there is way more to it... right?

Love to hear from you if you are also new to Geneva and like to explore the city or have any tips on how to make it in Geneva. Also, I don't speak any French so if anybody's interested in doing a language exchange with me - I can speak English, Korean and a bit of Japanese, let me know Laughing

Ally LMar 22, 2011 @ 19:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 504 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 504 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form