Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Brazilian-Spanish new on Geneva/Nyon Area!!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Brazilian-Spanish new on Geneva/Nyon Area!!!

Hello hello hello my friends!!!

Well, following Oded's suggestion, I am here to introduce myself.

I am Brazilian and Spanish due to a Double Nationality that I have.

I am a lawyer and I just moved to Switzerlnd to work on HSBC Private Bank on the Private Wealth Solutions division. Thus, it is easy to guess that I am a Wealth Planner.

Myself and the family are living in Trélex, a very cozy and nice Vila close to Nyon.

My greatest interests are knowing more people with the same interests that I have, and getting some tips on any first need matter because although I speak Portuguese, Spanish and English... French, German and Italian are completely new for me, and thus, I do not speak a word on those last languages.

I am looking forward metting people tht are interested on Motorbikes (weekend rides - I just bought an Aprilia RSV4R APRC), on Skiing (but this will have to wait till the winter comes) and Tennis,

So, if someone fits on those interests, just let me know and we can put up something together.

Cheers, 

The text you are quoting:

Hello hello hello my friends!!!

Well, following Oded's suggestion, I am here to introduce myself.

I am Brazilian and Spanish due to a Double Nationality that I have.

I am a lawyer and I just moved to Switzerlnd to work on HSBC Private Bank on the Private Wealth Solutions division. Thus, it is easy to guess that I am a Wealth Planner.

Myself and the family are living in Trélex, a very cozy and nice Vila close to Nyon.

My greatest interests are knowing more people with the same interests that I have, and getting some tips on any first need matter because although I speak Portuguese, Spanish and English... French, German and Italian are completely new for me, and thus, I do not speak a word on those last languages.

I am looking forward metting people tht are interested on Motorbikes (weekend rides - I just bought an Aprilia RSV4R APRC), on Skiing (but this will have to wait till the winter comes) and Tennis,

So, if someone fits on those interests, just let me know and we can put up something together.

Cheers, 

Rodrigo AlonsoMay 19, 2011 @ 23:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 558 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 558 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form