Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Bulgarian Just Arriving from Netherlands

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bulgarian Just Arriving from Netherlands
 Hola,

My name's Kaloyan. I am 25 and employed in the "exciting" world of finance and energy markets.

To the more interesting parts:

I have been around a bit - lived in Bulgaria (of course...), Germany, Hungary, a wee bit of time in France - last placement was Netherlands.

I am not the type of guy you would find in a suit (out of work), more probable to meet me with skate shoes with holes in them and baggy pants and a sweatshirt.

I am way too much into music and can talk boring $%&* about it for hours.

Indeed I play the guitar and one of the points of joining here is to find people and a spot to jam at (fully equipped guitar player for live and recording, no idea of music theory but some practical experience and ear, likes to play anything from funk and folklore to thrash and death metal and most of all to mix stuff up blah-blah-yada-yada).

I am very bad at protocol, suck at being polite and have weird sense of humor.

What else - I always enjoy a good concert of some band that does not sound like a thousand other bands.

I love a good book or movie (Hollywood piles of junk and movies with a high proportion of special effects and low on plot excluded, don't watch TV either).

Almost forgot - always in for a street ball. I really suck and haven't played in a while (plus I am quite short at 1.80 m) but I enjoy it.

Drinks ? Always ;)

That's it for now. If ya wanna play music with me - write !
The text you are quoting:
 Hola,

My name's Kaloyan. I am 25 and employed in the "exciting" world of finance and energy markets.

To the more interesting parts:

I have been around a bit - lived in Bulgaria (of course...), Germany, Hungary, a wee bit of time in France - last placement was Netherlands.

I am not the type of guy you would find in a suit (out of work), more probable to meet me with skate shoes with holes in them and baggy pants and a sweatshirt.

I am way too much into music and can talk boring $%&* about it for hours.

Indeed I play the guitar and one of the points of joining here is to find people and a spot to jam at (fully equipped guitar player for live and recording, no idea of music theory but some practical experience and ear, likes to play anything from funk and folklore to thrash and death metal and most of all to mix stuff up blah-blah-yada-yada).

I am very bad at protocol, suck at being polite and have weird sense of humor.

What else - I always enjoy a good concert of some band that does not sound like a thousand other bands.

I love a good book or movie (Hollywood piles of junk and movies with a high proportion of special effects and low on plot excluded, don't watch TV either).

Almost forgot - always in for a street ball. I really suck and haven't played in a while (plus I am quite short at 1.80 m) but I enjoy it.

Drinks ? Always ;)

That's it for now. If ya wanna play music with me - write !

Kaloyan DzhondzhorovSep 22, 2009 @ 21:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 778 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Bulgarian Just Arriving from Netherlands
Post 1
 I just realized, as I was browsing, that the G in Glocals does not stand for Geneva :) (duuuh) Anyways, I am in Geneva, just to clarify :)
 I just realized, as I was browsing, that the G in Glocals does not stand for Geneva :) (duuuh) Anyways, I am in Geneva, just to clarify :)

Kaloyan Dzhondzhorov, Sep 26, 2009 @ 11:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Bulgarian Just Arriving from Netherlands
Post 2
 Zdrasti Kaloiane,

Dobre doshyl v Geneva, sigirna sum che ste ti haresa i byrzo ste 'pusnesh koreni'.
Ako reshish pishi edin mail, moje da se vidim na po bira.

Pozdravi,
Gergana
 Zdrasti Kaloiane,

Dobre doshyl v Geneva, sigirna sum che ste ti haresa i byrzo ste 'pusnesh koreni'.
Ako reshish pishi edin mail, moje da se vidim na po bira.

Pozdravi,
Gergana
alisa, Sep 26, 2009 @ 20:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 778 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form