Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Carpool from Saint Julien (France) to UN

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Carpool from Saint Julien (France) to UN

Hello!

I am a new intern at UNHCR and I am looking to carpool from Saint Julien-en-Genevois (or anywhere nearby). Let me know if you make this commute daily and wouldn't mind some company in the car! I would be happy to contribute with snacks, music and friendly conversation :)

-Mariana O.

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

I am a new intern at UNHCR and I am looking to carpool from Saint Julien-en-Genevois (or anywhere nearby). Let me know if you make this commute daily and wouldn't mind some company in the car! I would be happy to contribute with snacks, music and friendly conversation :)

-Mariana O.

Mariana OlaizolaMay 23, 2018 @ 20:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 859 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Carpool from Saint Julien (France) to UN
Post 1

hello,

I live in st julien, work next to Maison de la Paix, close to UNHR  and drive ma car usually on Monday & Fridays mornings, between 7 and 7:30 am. I do travel for work; therefore, I can not commit to a regular basis. I will be happy to share the ride whan I am here. If you are interested, please let me know. the best way to reach me is on whatsapp, 079 694 33 62. corinne

hello,

I live in st julien, work next to Maison de la Paix, close to UNHR  and drive ma car usually on Monday & Fridays mornings, between 7 and 7:30 am. I do travel for work; therefore, I can not commit to a regular basis. I will be happy to share the ride whan I am here. If you are interested, please let me know. the best way to reach me is on whatsapp, 079 694 33 62. corinne

corinne l, May 23, 2018 @ 22:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello Corinne, thank you very much for your kind reply!

I just wrote to you on Whatsapp, but let me know if you didn't receive my message. 

My Whatsapp number, in case, is +13019155744.

As I mention in my message to you, there is no problem at all with changes in your schedule due to travel or other reasons, and I am happy to adapt. In fact, I very often like to ride my bicycle to work -- just not under the stormy or rainy weather!!

Hello Corinne, thank you very much for your kind reply!

I just wrote to you on Whatsapp, but let me know if you didn't receive my message. 

My Whatsapp number, in case, is +13019155744.

As I mention in my message to you, there is no problem at all with changes in your schedule due to travel or other reasons, and I am happy to adapt. In fact, I very often like to ride my bicycle to work -- just not under the stormy or rainy weather!!

Mariana Olaizola, May 24, 2018 @ 06:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I hope the two of you manage to hook up for carpooling.

if not, there are several carpooling sites. I suggest looking at http://www.ville-geneve.ch/themes/mobilite-transport/voitures-motos/covoiturage-auto-partage/

I hope the two of you manage to hook up for carpooling.

if not, there are several carpooling sites. I suggest looking at http://www.ville-geneve.ch/themes/mobilite-transport/voitures-motos/covoiturage-auto-partage/

tawb, May 25, 2018 @ 17:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thank you very much, tawb!! I hope I can find some options here too.

Corinne, just to double check, did you receive my sms? I am worried that the messages don't go through because I couldn't find you on Whatsapp. Just in case, mine is +13019155744.

Thank you both!!

Thank you very much, tawb!! I hope I can find some options here too.

Corinne, just to double check, did you receive my sms? I am worried that the messages don't go through because I couldn't find you on Whatsapp. Just in case, mine is +13019155744.

Thank you both!!

Mariana Olaizola, May 26, 2018 @ 06:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 859 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form