Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Dance teacher from Montreal, new to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Dance teacher from Montreal, new to Geneva
Hello all! I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I am a professional dance instructor from Montreal, recently decided to move to Geneva for a couple of years. I have been teaching professionally for over 12 years, specializing in mainly in Salsa, Cha-Cha, Bachata, Merengue and Argentine Tango. I also teach all ballroom dances such as Rumba, Swing, Waltz, etc. As well, I am an experienced show choreographer as well as competition coach.

I am very excited to be in Geneva and hope to discover the dance scene and meet other dancers here. Hope to hear from you all!!

Best wishes,
Anna.
The text you are quoting:
Hello all! I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I am a professional dance instructor from Montreal, recently decided to move to Geneva for a couple of years. I have been teaching professionally for over 12 years, specializing in mainly in Salsa, Cha-Cha, Bachata, Merengue and Argentine Tango. I also teach all ballroom dances such as Rumba, Swing, Waltz, etc. As well, I am an experienced show choreographer as well as competition coach.

I am very excited to be in Geneva and hope to discover the dance scene and meet other dancers here. Hope to hear from you all!!

Best wishes,
Anna.
dancemtlNov 23, 2007 @ 21:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 844 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Dance teacher from Montreal, new to Geneva
Post 1

Hello

Would you give a 2hour lesson to a couple at home for their wedding dance? Just need a few simple steps which is neither elaborate nor boring!

Thanks

Hello

Would you give a 2hour lesson to a couple at home for their wedding dance? Just need a few simple steps which is neither elaborate nor boring!

Thanks

Nisha A, Nov 11, 2010 @ 20:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Dance teacher from Montreal, new to Geneva
Post 2

Best wishes,
Anna.
Nov 23, 07 21:12

Come next Tuesday from 19:30 at Barrio Latino in Plainpalais.

Come next Tuesday from 19:30 at Barrio Latino in Plainpalais.

catalin, Nov 11, 2010 @ 20:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 844 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form