Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Doctor from India

Hi everyone!.. I have moved to Lausanne 2 weeks back... working at clincque de montchoisi..

No friends here... hoping to meet some great people on this forum...

Love to have coffee, read books, drink wine and party with friends

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!.. I have moved to Lausanne 2 weeks back... working at clincque de montchoisi..

neha midhaNov 17, 2017 @ 22:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

12 Replies | 1294 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Doctor from India
Post 1

Nov 17, 17 22:24

Hi and welcome

As there are often questions about finding suitable English-speaking doctors with special qualifications through this forum, what is your speciality so that others can perhaps visit you at the clinic?

Greetings from the other [poor] side of the Lake

Hi and welcome

As there are often questions about finding suitable English-speaking doctors with special qualifications through this forum, what is your speciality so that others can perhaps visit you at the clinic?

Greetings from the other [poor] side of the Lake

sheila c, Nov 18, 2017 @ 12:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Neha! And Welcome to Switzerland and glocals!

Finding glocals and posting here is already a great start. Take full advantage of glocals by looking at the Things to Do and signing up for and going to events that people post there. Careful though, sometimes when you click from page to page, the site forgets your city of preference and will show you activites that are not just for Lausanne. Also, since Lausanne is not *too* far from Geneva, you might want to chec out what's going on in Geneva as well.

There are also groups you can join as well as these forums which is a great resource for living in Switzerland.

Good luck and have fun!

Hi Neha! And Welcome to Switzerland and glocals!

Finding glocals and posting here is already a great start. Take full advantage of glocals by looking at the Things to Do and signing up for and going to events that people post there. Careful though, sometimes when you click from page to page, the site forgets your city of preference and will show you activites that are not just for Lausanne. Also, since Lausanne is not *too* far from Geneva, you might want to chec out what's going on in Geneva as well.

There are also groups you can join as well as these forums which is a great resource for living in Switzerland.

Good luck and have fun!

Zonker, Nov 18, 2017 @ 13:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Neha,

I am new iin switzerland too ( been here for 3 weeks now) working in Morges which is not far from Lussanne.. if you fancy meeting up and exploring switzerland let me know.

Thanks

Hi Neha,

I am new iin switzerland too ( been here for 3 weeks now) working in Morges which is not far from Lussanne.. if you fancy meeting up and exploring switzerland let me know.

Thanks

rodha wais, Nov 18, 2017 @ 14:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi,
If you're interested in meeting your country people then you'll find many of them, particularly towards Vevey and Montreux (a large Indian presense at Nestle). Really wouldn't be surprised if there is a properly organised Desi-Riviera group.
For a more international crowd...yes. As said, this site has some events, there's also another site on similar lines (probably can't advertise it here) and various international in Lausanne facebook groups.
Alas meetup.com is sadly quite dead in Lausanne.

Hi,
If you're interested in meeting your country people then you'll find many of them, particularly towards Vevey and Montreux (a large Indian presense at Nestle). Really wouldn't be surprised if there is a properly organised Desi-Riviera group.
For a more international crowd...yes. As said, this site has some events, there's also another site on similar lines (probably can't advertise it here) and various international in Lausanne facebook groups.

craig t, Nov 18, 2017 @ 16:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

hi..thanks for your message... I am an ophthalmologist (eye surgeon)... but since I am here for a short term I cant see my private patinets.. sorry Smile but yes at Montchoisi clincque eye department all doctors are very fluent in english...in case anyone needs to visit....

hi..thanks for your message... I am an ophthalmologist (eye surgeon)... but since I am here for a short term I cant see my private patinets.. sorry Smile but yes at Montchoisi clincque eye department all doctors are very fluent in english...in case anyone needs to visit....

neha midha, Nov 18, 2017 @ 19:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

@Zonker---thank you so much!!

@Zonker---thank you so much!!

neha midha, Nov 18, 2017 @ 19:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

@rodha--- I would love too... any plans on the mind??

@rodha--- I would love too... any plans on the mind??

neha midha, Nov 18, 2017 @ 19:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

@craig-- thanks a lot for info...!!Smile

@craig-- thanks a lot for info...!!Smile

neha midha, Nov 18, 2017 @ 19:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Nov 17, 17 22:24

Hi there Neha

Welcome to Lausanne. Im also new toLausanne- 3 months..would love to connect with you!!!

Let me know if you fancy meeting up!

Hi there Neha

Welcome to Lausanne. Im also new toLausanne- 3 months..would love to connect with you!!!

Let me know if you fancy meeting up!

Az Y, Nov 19, 2017 @ 13:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hi,

Nov 18, 17 16:51

Craig there are enough Brits in the same region too ( a large Brit presense in  Multinationals). Wouldnt be surprised if there is properly organized Brit-Rivera group :-))))

Craig there are enough Brits in the same region too ( a large Brit presense in  Multinationals). Wouldnt be surprised if there is properly organized Brit-Rivera group :-))))

Chap, Nov 19, 2017 @ 13:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Nov 19, 17 13:46

There is of course the BRA ........ not what you think, but standing for the British Residents' Association.

There is of course the BRA ........ not what you think, but standing for the British Residents' Association.

sheila c, Nov 19, 2017 @ 15:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

message for Craig T :-)

message for Craig T :-)

Scargo S, Nov 20, 2017 @ 17:31