Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Enjoying life, sharing, dancing...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Enjoying life, sharing, dancing...

Am back in Switzerland after 3 years expatriation (Dubai and Barcelona) and looking forward to meeting new people.

Dancing is one of my passion so if this is also the case for you let me know... am also a little bit afraid to loose my spanish so would be happy to practice it con una copa de vino o un cafecitoSmile  Annejulie

The text you are quoting:

Am back in Switzerland after 3 years expatriation (Dubai and Barcelona) and looking forward to meeting new people.

Dancing is one of my passion so if this is also the case for you let me know... am also a little bit afraid to loose my spanish so would be happy to practice it con una copa de vino o un cafecitoSmile  Annejulie

Anne-Julie CJan 12, 2010 @ 11:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 743 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Enjoying life, sharing, dancing...
Post 1

Hi Anne-Julie!

I love dancing too and I am taking in fact Jazz moderne dance classes right now and it's so fun! I am also starting spanish lessons but can not hold a whole conversation right now... But anyway I am interesting in knowing new people, chat and making new fun activities. So you can drope me a line when ever you are interesting in doing somthing. I am thinking of going out in the snow this week-end may be snowshoeing on Sunday as there is an activity posted!

Salute!

Nadège

Hi Anne-Julie!

I love dancing too and I am taking in fact Jazz moderne dance classes right now and it's so fun! I am also starting spanish lessons but can not hold a whole conversation right now... But anyway I am interesting in knowing new people, chat and making new fun activities. So you can drope me a line when ever you are interesting in doing somthing. I am thinking of going out in the snow this week-end may be snowshoeing on Sunday as there is an activity posted!

Salute!

Nadège

Nadège G, Jan 12, 2010 @ 11:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

hi, i am new here in switzerland and looking for friends. my native language is spanish, so, let me know if u wanna be my friend.

hi, i am new here in switzerland and looking for friends. my native language is spanish, so, let me know if u wanna be my friend.

melvin love, Jan 12, 2010 @ 14:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Anne-Julie!

Salute!

Nadège

Jan 12, 10 11:39

Hello, would be great to meet you, going away tomorrow for a few days and back next week, will contact you then, have a great week-end, Anne-Julie

Hello, would be great to meet you, going away tomorrow for a few days and back next week, will contact you then, have a great week-end, Anne-Julie

Anne-Julie C, Jan 13, 2010 @ 14:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 743 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form