Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Finnish lady looking for a place to stay 10th September ->

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Finnish lady looking for a place to stay 10th September ->
Greetings from South Africa!

After finishing an internship in the southern hemisphere, it is time to finish my master's at the University of Geneva.

I am looking for a room in Geneva, the French side could also be an option. I will be studying hard but at the same time I enjoy going out, meeting new people, snowboarding, surfing (it seems Lake Geneva does not offer massive waves..haha.), running, climbing, hiking and cooking for myself and friends ( my white chocolate lemon cheese cake with mango topping will blow your hair back).

I am not picky at all in terms of furniture and condition of the flat.

Thanks for your help and cannot wait arriving to warm Geneva!
The text you are quoting:
Greetings from South Africa!

After finishing an internship in the southern hemisphere, it is time to finish my master's at the University of Geneva.

I am looking for a room in Geneva, the French side could also be an option. I will be studying hard but at the same time I enjoy going out, meeting new people, snowboarding, surfing (it seems Lake Geneva does not offer massive waves..haha.), running, climbing, hiking and cooking for myself and friends ( my white chocolate lemon cheese cake with mango topping will blow your hair back).

I am not picky at all in terms of furniture and condition of the flat.

Thanks for your help and cannot wait arriving to warm Geneva!
Laura HSep 3, 2009 @ 14:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 646 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 646 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form