Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Franco American girl looking for friends, cool activities, roommates/ apartment in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Franco American girl looking for friends, cool activities, roommates/ apartment in Geneva

Hello,

My name is Chelsea Carter. I am 25 years old. I have been living and studying in Paris for the past 5 years. Last semester, I finished my last course for my Masters in Development Communications. I have been living with my best friend and my cat. I absolutely loved my life here, but I am ready for something new. I have been accepted as an intern for the United Nations (OHCHR), which is truly a dream come true!

I have studied Spanish in Costa Rica and Argentina, so my Spanish is almost as fluent as my two native languages, French and English. I also have studied some Italian, German and Arabic. I am at home in a multicultural environment, and my hope is to help make that possible for the rest of the world. I am passionate about Public Speaking, I am creative, a problem solver, and deeply committed to social justice.

I am looking for an apartment (Feb 8th 2017-May 31st 2017) and roommate fun to live with! Also, someone who accepts my very cute cat, Leo!

Bisous,

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

My name is Chelsea Carter. I am 25 years old. I have been living and studying in Paris for the past 5 years. Last semester, I finished my last course for my Masters in Development Communications. I have been living with my best friend and my cat. I absolutely loved my life here, but I am ready for something new. I have been accepted as an intern for the United Nations (OHCHR), which is truly a dream come true!

I have studied Spanish in Costa Rica and Argentina, so my Spanish is almost as fluent as my two native languages, French and English. I also have studied some Italian, German and Arabic. I am at home in a multicultural environment, and my hope is to help make that possible for the rest of the world. I am passionate about Public Speaking, I am creative, a problem solver, and deeply committed to social justice.

I am looking for an apartment (Feb 8th 2017-May 31st 2017) and roommate fun to live with! Also, someone who accepts my very cute cat, Leo!

Bisous,

Chelsea CarterJan 25, 2017 @ 11:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1294 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Franco American girl looking for friends, cool activities, roommates/ apartment in Geneva
Post 1

hello Chelsea, i also new here in geneve and i like activities as well. unfortunatelly, i live also in app with one flatmate, and i have on my own only one room. i would like to have a coffee or do joging , if y have time. cheers Kostas

hello Chelsea, i also new here in geneve and i like activities as well. unfortunatelly, i live also in app with one flatmate, and i have on my own only one room. i would like to have a coffee or do joging , if y have time. cheers Kostas

Kos Bak, Jan 25, 2017 @ 22:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Franco American girl looking for friends, cool activities, roommates/ apartment in Geneva
Post 2

Hi, If you come to Lausanne let me know to have a Spanish-French tandem. I am a native Spanish speaker and looking for a chance to learn some French.  Cheers

Hi, If you come to Lausanne let me know to have a Spanish-French tandem. I am a native Spanish speaker and looking for a chance to learn some French.  Cheers

Juan Carlos Quezada, Jan 27, 2017 @ 09:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Chelsea,

My name is Alex and I just moved to Saint Jean de Gonvillel a month ago from Alaska. I am currently working as an au pair and attempting to learn French (at a snail's pace, I'm afraid.) though I do speak some Spanish. Where in the US are you from?

I'd love to grab a coffee or drink or something if you'd be interested!

Cheers,

Alex

Hi Chelsea,

My name is Alex and I just moved to Saint Jean de Gonvillel a month ago from Alaska. I am currently working as an au pair and attempting to learn French (at a snail's pace, I'm afraid.) though I do speak some Spanish. Where in the US are you from?

I'd love to grab a coffee or drink or something if you'd be interested!

Cheers,

Alex

ALEXANDRA SEDOR, Mar 27, 2017 @ 14:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1294 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form