Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > French-English or French-English-Spanish conversation

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French-English or French-English-Spanish conversation

Hello,

My name is Ghislain and I live to Vevey.

My mother tongue is French. I've been studying English for 2 years and half in a school and it'll be finish in June so that's the reason why I look somebody who will be interested to share the conversation with me.

My goal is to improve more my English skills and help people to learn French too if he/she would like.

I had lived and studied during three months in USA in the second middle of the year 2011 and I went last year in South America during my last holidays.

I speak a little bit Spanish and if you're speaking this language too, that will be a great pleasure to me to speak both but my English is better than my Spanish !

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

My name is Ghislain and I live to Vevey.

My mother tongue is French. I've been studying English for 2 years and half in a school and it'll be finish in June so that's the reason why I look somebody who will be interested to share the conversation with me.

My goal is to improve more my English skills and help people to learn French too if he/she would like.

I had lived and studied during three months in USA in the second middle of the year 2011 and I went last year in South America during my last holidays.

I speak a little bit Spanish and if you're speaking this language too, that will be a great pleasure to me to speak both but my English is better than my Spanish !

Ghislain LelièvreApr 6, 2014 @ 01:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 730 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: French-English or French-English-Spanish conversation
Post 1

Hi Ghislaine, I am looking to improve my French which I would say is at an intermediate level. I would be very happy to do a language exchange on a weekday evening or weekend morning?

Nina

Hi Ghislaine, I am looking to improve my French which I would say is at an intermediate level. I would be very happy to do a language exchange on a weekday evening or weekend morning?

Nina

nina kumari, Apr 24, 2014 @ 15:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: French-English or French-English-Spanish conversation
Post 2

Hi Nina,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, it's a great deal. I think I have more availabilities in weekday evening.

I'm very happy too to do an exchange to improve together our language.

I'm available next week on Tuesday April 29th and Thursday May 1st or on the after week, I could be available Thursday May 8th or Friday May 9th.

Let me know when it is better for you.

Have a beautiful Sunday and a great new week.

Ghislain

Hi Nina,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, it's a great deal. I think I have more availabilities in weekday evening.

I'm very happy too to do an exchange to improve together our language.

I'm available next week on Tuesday April 29th and Thursday May 1st or on the after week, I could be available Thursday May 8th or Friday May 9th.

Let me know when it is better for you.

Have a beautiful Sunday and a great new week.

Ghislain

Ghislain Lelièvre, Apr 27, 2014 @ 12:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 730 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form