Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > French from Paris, new in Geneva, looking for friendly people to discover :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French from Paris, new in Geneva, looking for friendly people to discover :)

Hello people!

I'm a French, 22, coming from Paris region, and I recently moved to Geneva for a permanent job. I'd like to meet people to talk, go out, share experiences and simply have fun.

French (nobody's perfect :p), but I also speak English and a little bit Spanish. So don't be troubled even if you're not confortable in French^^ And my english could be better, so i'm open to assist you to improve your french if you wantWink.

Well, that's it. I like movies and music (specially piano, but i didn't played anything for 3 months and i really miss it^^).

If you're interested to going out sometimes to have a drink, a walk, or others activites, do not hesistate to suggest Tongue Out. Even if my agenda is not so easy, I live in the center of Geneva and it's convenient so.

Thank you for your greeting, and see you soon :)!!!

The text you are quoting:

Hello people!

I'm a French, 22, coming from Paris region, and I recently moved to Geneva for a permanent job. I'd like to meet people to talk, go out, share experiences and simply have fun.

French (nobody's perfect :p), but I also speak English and a little bit Spanish. So don't be troubled even if you're not confortable in French^^ And my english could be better, so i'm open to assist you to improve your french if you wantWink.

Well, that's it. I like movies and music (specially piano, but i didn't played anything for 3 months and i really miss it^^).

If you're interested to going out sometimes to have a drink, a walk, or others activites, do not hesistate to suggest Tongue Out. Even if my agenda is not so easy, I live in the center of Geneva and it's convenient so.

Thank you for your greeting, and see you soon :)!!!

Baptiste TAug 3, 2014 @ 16:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 787 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: French from Paris, new in Geneva, looking for friendly people to discover :)
Post 1

welcome to geneva!!!

welcome to geneva!!!

Mayling l, Aug 3, 2014 @ 20:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: French from Paris, new in Geneva, looking for friendly people to discover :)
Post 2

Welcome to Geneva :-)

Welcome to Geneva :-)

Anni Vi T, Aug 3, 2014 @ 22:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank you, Mayling & Anni :)

Well, tell me a bit about you ^^ Are you living in Geneva for a long time ? What are you working/studying in ? Smile

Thank you, Mayling & Anni :)

Well, tell me a bit about you ^^ Are you living in Geneva for a long time ? What are you working/studying in ? Smile

Baptiste T, Aug 4, 2014 @ 20:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hiii and welcome to Geneva! I am also rather new, improving my French slowly, so if you're interested in a language/cultural exchange, feel free to send me a message!

Cristina

Hiii and welcome to Geneva! I am also rather new, improving my French slowly, so if you're interested in a language/cultural exchange, feel free to send me a message!

Cristina

Cristina A, Aug 6, 2014 @ 13:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Cristina, thank you for your welcome :) Nice to meet you!

I particularly enjoy to share french language, it's a very rich language (Yes, I'm not objective xD). And by my part, I talked today with a spanish guest (I studied spanish at school but I dont pratice anymore), and I realized again we need to practice languages (all of them) to keep a good level^^

So yes, I'm very interested in language/cultural exchange Smile Looking forward to practice^^

Baptiste

Hi Cristina, thank you for your welcome :) Nice to meet you!

I particularly enjoy to share french language, it's a very rich language (Yes, I'm not objective xD). And by my part, I talked today with a spanish guest (I studied spanish at school but I dont pratice anymore), and I realized again we need to practice languages (all of them) to keep a good level^^

So yes, I'm very interested in language/cultural exchange Smile Looking forward to practice^^

Baptiste

Baptiste T, Aug 6, 2014 @ 20:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 787 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form