Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Friends in Geneva!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Friends in Geneva!

I'm looking for friends in Geneva! I have been here for about a month and am working and refreshing my French. It would be great to meet others and be able to just ease the last of this culture shock. I like to rock climb (a lot) as well as watch movies and even the small things like a coffee and a small thematic discussion.

Hope to hear from more noobs too.

The text you are quoting:

I'm looking for friends in Geneva! I have been here for about a month and am working and refreshing my French. It would be great to meet others and be able to just ease the last of this culture shock. I like to rock climb (a lot) as well as watch movies and even the small things like a coffee and a small thematic discussion.

Hope to hear from more noobs too.

Markus AedoFeb 10, 2010 @ 10:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 620 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Friends in Geneva!
Post 1

Markus! Whats up?

I am also a "noob" I've been here for exactly 2 weeks! And I have a total of 1 friend haha.

Anyways I suck at rock climbing, was part of a rock climbing club for a year.. but still I am terrible at it! On the other hand, going out for coffee, that I can do!

The text you are quoting:

Markus! Whats up?

I am also a "noob" I've been here for exactly 2 weeks! And I have a total of 1 friend haha.

Anyways I suck at rock climbing, was part of a rock climbing club for a year.. but still I am terrible at it! On the other hand, going out for coffee, that I can do!

Emilie Russel, Feb 10, 2010 @ 17:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 620 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form