Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
From Chile :D

Hello ! My name is Isabel and I´ll be in Geneva next month to start as an intern at the ILO. I´m more than happy to get there and looking forward to meet new friends. I´m friendly,  art & dog lover and very vegeterian (please share some tips for places to eat). Right now I´m looking for a place to stay so I´ll be more than grateful to recieve any kind of information. Muchas, muchísimas gracias ! 

The text you are quoting:

Hello ! My name is Isabel and I´ll be in Geneva next month to start as an intern at the ILO. I´m more than happy to get there and looking forward to meet new friends. I´m friendly,  art & dog lover and very vegeterian (please share some tips for places to eat). Right now I´m looking for a place to stay so I´ll be more than grateful to recieve any kind of information. Muchas, muchísimas gracias ! 

Isabel GimenezAug 17, 2016 @ 00:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 995 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: From Chile :D
Post 1

Hi! Welcome to Switzerland! Where are you from in Chile? I lived there for 6 months some years ago.... I was in Recreo, between Valparaison and Vina del Mar!

So I hope you'll enjoy Geneva. And if you plan to visit Lausanne, let me know!

Buen viaje.

Hi! Welcome to Switzerland! Where are you from in Chile? I lived there for 6 months some years ago.... I was in Recreo, between Valparaison and Vina del Mar!

So I hope you'll enjoy Geneva. And if you plan to visit Lausanne, let me know!

Buen viaje.

Myriam A, Aug 16, 2016 @ 22:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi ,

Welcome to Geneva and glocals!!

For the places to go eat or drink,  check the "things to do" and the "Groups" section to find events and activities and get you on your way to meeting people and knowing Geneva.

I'm sure you will meet a lot of great people.

Come back here to the forum if you have any questions, people around here are really helpful.

Enjoy!

Aymeric

Hi ,

Welcome to Geneva and glocals!!

For the places to go eat or drink,  check the "things to do" and the "Groups" section to find events and activities and get you on your way to meeting people and knowing Geneva.

I'm sure you will meet a lot of great people.

Come back here to the forum if you have any questions, people around here are really helpful.

Enjoy!

Aymeric

Aymeric Brossard, Aug 17, 2016 @ 09:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Isabel!

Welcome to Switzerland!I'm actually gonna go to Chile in 2 weeks and stay there for a few months :-)

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. My girlfriend, who is chilean, really liked it here, even if it was much much smaller than Santiago. You will sew how peaceful and relaxing are the swiss mountains ;-)

Have a safe trip!

Hi Isabel!

Welcome to Switzerland!I'm actually gonna go to Chile in 2 weeks and stay there for a few months :-)

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. My girlfriend, who is chilean, really liked it here, even if it was much much smaller than Santiago. You will sew how peaceful and relaxing are the swiss mountains ;-)

Have a safe trip!

Jono A, Sep 2, 2016 @ 11:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Anna ! 

Sorry I didn´t see this before ! How are you? 

I just arrived to Geneva. Where is your intern? Do you like it so far?

Let me know if you want to go out for coffe or drinks.

Regards, 

Isa.

Hi Anna ! 

Sorry I didn´t see this before ! How are you? 

I just arrived to Geneva. Where is your intern? Do you like it so far?

Let me know if you want to go out for coffe or drinks.

Regards, 

Isa.

Isabel Gimenez, Sep 13, 2016 @ 15:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 995 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form