Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > From London to Commugny

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
From London to Commugny

Hi everyone, I've moved to Commugny 4 months ago and Iwould like to make new friends. I'm from Italy and I'm looking for people who loves going to the cinema, walking, cycling...and chat especially in french because I'm learning the language but need to practise.Smile

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, I've moved to Commugny 4 months ago and Iwould like to make new friends. I'm from Italy and I'm looking for people who loves going to the cinema, walking, cycling...and chat especially in french because I'm learning the language but need to practise.Smile

Rosana LMar 4, 2011 @ 14:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 802 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: From London to Commugny
Post 1

Hi Rosana,

Welcome to Geneva region. My name is Anh Tho and I am from Vietnam but am in the region for more than 25 years ago.

I would suggest that you discover Geneva with Genevatourism guide. You can find it at the big POST OFFICE building by the railway station.

There are also a lot of associations of Malaysians, Filipinos, Vietnamese who organise some social outings, it could be fun for you to join.

You may want to visit my websites:

1. to learn Vietnamese language and culture under www.pont-du-pacifique.ch (all in French) and maybe make a discovery trip to Vietnam which I organise once a year.

2. to learn more about doing business with asia under www.myvietnamexpert.com

3. to find an english-speaking therapists under www.asest.ch

4. to find out more about courses at the UBIS under www.ubis-geneva.ch. I am a lecturer at that University.

Hope you get more friends and enjoy your new life in Switzerland.

Anh Tho tel. 077 437 8211

The text you are quoting:

Hi Rosana,

Welcome to Geneva region. My name is Anh Tho and I am from Vietnam but am in the region for more than 25 years ago.

I would suggest that you discover Geneva with Genevatourism guide. You can find it at the big POST OFFICE building by the railway station.

There are also a lot of associations of Malaysians, Filipinos, Vietnamese who organise some social outings, it could be fun for you to join.

You may want to visit my websites:

1. to learn Vietnamese language and culture under www.pont-du-pacifique.ch (all in French) and maybe make a discovery trip to Vietnam which I organise once a year.

2. to learn more about doing business with asia under www.myvietnamexpert.com

3. to find an english-speaking therapists under www.asest.ch

4. to find out more about courses at the UBIS under www.ubis-geneva.ch. I am a lecturer at that University.

Hope you get more friends and enjoy your new life in Switzerland.

Anh Tho tel. 077 437 8211

Anh Tho Andres, Mar 5, 2011 @ 19:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 802 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form