Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Gooooooooooood morning Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Gooooooooooood morning Lausanne

Hello Everybody,

I am French just arrived in Lausanne

My name is Matthieu, I'm 29 years old and I have moved from Zurich to Lausanne in August.

I come to Lausanne to take a new position but also to meet new people and continue to discover new region in Europe. I have started my expatriation 5 years ago when I have left Paris after my studies. I have worked and lived in various countries as Slovakia, Slovenia, UK, and Austria.

Lausanne is a very nice town and its region full of activity, I like sports hiking via ferrata ski and I am always open for any kind of activities. I also enjoy party nice diner, good wine, cocktail and in one word quality time.

So, I am very pleased to join your community, looking forward to you. And hopefully, our ways will cross soon. ;)

See you around!

Matthieu

The text you are quoting:

Hello Everybody,

I am French just arrived in Lausanne

My name is Matthieu, I'm 29 years old and I have moved from Zurich to Lausanne in August.

I come to Lausanne to take a new position but also to meet new people and continue to discover new region in Europe. I have started my expatriation 5 years ago when I have left Paris after my studies. I have worked and lived in various countries as Slovakia, Slovenia, UK, and Austria.

Lausanne is a very nice town and its region full of activity, I like sports hiking via ferrata ski and I am always open for any kind of activities. I also enjoy party nice diner, good wine, cocktail and in one word quality time.

So, I am very pleased to join your community, looking forward to you. And hopefully, our ways will cross soon. ;)

See you around!

Matthieu

Matthieu VIGNEAug 14, 2011 @ 19:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

9 Replies | 791 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Gooooooooooood morning Lausanne
Post 1

Hi Matthieu,

so welcome in Switzerland. Have you enjoyed your stay in SK? How long have you been there?

Have a nice evening,

Z

Hi Matthieu,

so welcome in Switzerland. Have you enjoyed your stay in SK? How long have you been there?

Have a nice evening,

Z

Zuzana S, Aug 14, 2011 @ 19:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Ahoj Zuzka,

Ako sa mas?

For sure I have enjoyed Slovakia, it was "viborne". Obyval som try roky na slovensku v Bratislave ;-) 

and you were do come from in CZ?

Have a nice evening to

Mat

Ahoj Zuzka,

Ako sa mas?

For sure I have enjoyed Slovakia, it was "viborne". Obyval som try roky na slovensku v Bratislave ;-) 

and you were do come from in CZ?

Have a nice evening to

Mat

Matthieu VIGNE, Aug 14, 2011 @ 20:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey Matthieu!

Looks like we have many newcomers today. Shall we make a newcomer get together or something?

Rerards,

Katya

Hey Matthieu!

Looks like we have many newcomers today. Shall we make a newcomer get together or something?

Rerards,

Katya

Katya A, Aug 14, 2011 @ 22:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hey Katia,

with pleasure, it sounds like a very good idea, let's organise it. What would be more suitable for you? Organise a meetin in a Pub retaurant or a meeting outside near the lake?

Regards,

Mat

Hey Katia,

with pleasure, it sounds like a very good idea, let's organise it. What would be more suitable for you? Organise a meetin in a Pub retaurant or a meeting outside near the lake?

Regards,

Mat

Matthieu VIGNE, Aug 14, 2011 @ 22:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

I thought that perhaps I should just say Hi, so Hi, I'm Beth :D

I am due to move to Switzerland on Friday for one year with the possibly of extending my visit (depending on how I get on). So, I am English, so very English from Oxford. This will be my first time living abroad and I am very excited indeed. I, like you Matthieu am looking to meet new people and to discover new places. So if in the near future you are planning something, think of me, English and probably looking lost.

Heres to adventures new! 

I thought that perhaps I should just say Hi, so Hi, I'm Beth :D

I am due to move to Switzerland on Friday for one year with the possibly of extending my visit (depending on how I get on). So, I am English, so very English from Oxford. This will be my first time living abroad and I am very excited indeed. I, like you Matthieu am looking to meet new people and to discover new places. So if in the near future you are planning something, think of me, English and probably looking lost.

Heres to adventures new! 

Beth Varndell-Dawes, Aug 14, 2011 @ 23:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Beth,

please to meet you, I am sure you will enjoy your first expereince out of UK. What will be your occupation here in Lausanne? Make a sign when you arrive in Lausanne, and see you soon.

Mat

Hi Beth,

please to meet you, I am sure you will enjoy your first expereince out of UK. What will be your occupation here in Lausanne? Make a sign when you arrive in Lausanne, and see you soon.

Mat

Matthieu VIGNE, Aug 15, 2011 @ 20:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi everyone!

I'm also coming to Lausanne for a year to study at the UNIL. I would love to have a get-together for all the 'newcomers' !

Hi everyone!

I'm also coming to Lausanne for a year to study at the UNIL. I would love to have a get-together for all the 'newcomers' !

Ana M, Aug 17, 2011 @ 21:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hey guys, I'm moving to Penthaz on Friday... I hope to meet up with some people soon and start making some good friends while I am there. I don;t think I will be able to make the drinks on Saturday, I would have just touch Swiss soil... perhaps something can be arranged in the following weeks? Let me know what suits as I will be attempting to get to grips with the train and finding my feet. :D

B x

Hey guys, I'm moving to Penthaz on Friday... I hope to meet up with some people soon and start making some good friends while I am there. I don;t think I will be able to make the drinks on Saturday, I would have just touch Swiss soil... perhaps something can be arranged in the following weeks? Let me know what suits as I will be attempting to get to grips with the train and finding my feet. :D

B x

Beth Varndell-Dawes, Aug 18, 2011 @ 01:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

That's just a first meeting but not the last one, we just need to fixe a date during the comming weeks...We'll discuss about that tomorrow at the great escape Pub

PS The train is really convenient and easy to use, google SBB you will find all the indication you need.

Matthieu

That's just a first meeting but not the last one, we just need to fixe a date during the comming weeks...We'll discuss about that tomorrow at the great escape Pub

PS The train is really convenient and easy to use, google SBB you will find all the indication you need.

Matthieu

Matthieu VIGNE, Aug 18, 2011 @ 12:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
9 Replies | 791 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form