Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Greetings from Lausanne...& shout-out to future parents :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Greetings from Lausanne...& shout-out to future parents :)

Hello everyone! Just wanted to make a first greeting...hubby and I have been living in Lausanne for nearly 2 yrs. now and are finally expecting the first baby :) Glad to have found this group and hopefully meet some of you! 

Also, for any parents-to-be who would may be looking to share a maman du jour starting November 2011 or January 2012, hope we could exchange info!

Cheers,

Jo

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone! Just wanted to make a first greeting...hubby and I have been living in Lausanne for nearly 2 yrs. now and are finally expecting the first baby :) Glad to have found this group and hopefully meet some of you! 

Also, for any parents-to-be who would may be looking to share a maman du jour starting November 2011 or January 2012, hope we could exchange info!

Cheers,

Jo

Jo FMar 26, 2011 @ 18:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1019 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Greetings from Lausanne...& shout-out to future parents :)
Post 1

Hi Jo,

Just browsing the forums and found this from back in March.   Have you found Lausanne Mom, Expat-Moms-in-Switzerland and Moms-in-Vaud yet?

-Michelle

Hi Jo,

Just browsing the forums and found this from back in March.   Have you found Lausanne Mom, Expat-Moms-in-Switzerland and Moms-in-Vaud yet?

-Michelle

Michelle W, Apr 22, 2011 @ 19:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks for the tip Michelle! I'm part of Lausannemom's facebook but still have to join the others. 

Hope I can find some moms-to-be also finding the waiting lists of creches tooo long.

Thanks for the tip Michelle! I'm part of Lausannemom's facebook but still have to join the others. 

Hope I can find some moms-to-be also finding the waiting lists of creches tooo long.

Jo F, May 20, 2011 @ 19:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

There are Moms-to-be and Moms who meet at Starbucks in Lausanne regularly.   Meta has it listed on LausanneMom.com

Try also suisse-romande.lalecheleague.ch for Breastfeeding & Mothering support groups (disclaimer, I'm an LLL Leader)

There are Moms-to-be and Moms who meet at Starbucks in Lausanne regularly.   Meta has it listed on LausanneMom.com

Try also suisse-romande.lalecheleague.ch for Breastfeeding & Mothering support groups (disclaimer, I'm an LLL Leader)

Michelle W, May 20, 2011 @ 22:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1019 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form