Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Greetings from Russia

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Greetings from Russia

Hi, my name is Elena. I would like to introduce myself! I'm from Russia, from the beautiful city of Saint Petersburg on the Neva river. I speak Russian, German, Italian and English. I'm a translator from&into Russian/German, I like travelling, visiting other places and getting to know new people. As for my hobbies I enjoy going to the opera, especially when the performance and the artists are good, also I like preparing sweets and would be glad to receive some of the swiss (or other) good sweets receipts from enybody of you! I'm looking forward to new contacts and friendships! Have a nice day everybody!

The text you are quoting:

Hi, my name is Elena. I would like to introduce myself! I'm from Russia, from the beautiful city of Saint Petersburg on the Neva river. I speak Russian, German, Italian and English. I'm a translator from&into Russian/German, I like travelling, visiting other places and getting to know new people. As for my hobbies I enjoy going to the opera, especially when the performance and the artists are good, also I like preparing sweets and would be glad to receive some of the swiss (or other) good sweets receipts from enybody of you! I'm looking forward to new contacts and friendships! Have a nice day everybody!

Elena HJul 5, 2011 @ 22:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 499 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 499 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form