Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Greetings from vevey :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Greetings from vevey :)

Hi there !!

As it's usually expected, few words concerning me, myself and I...

Newbie on glocals but I've been in Vevey for more than two years now. I'm French (from south of France) and - almost - 38. I know I should have registered here for a loooong time but better late than never... :)

I really enjoy meeting new people from all around the world and I must say that this area is the place be for thos who want to. So i'm definetely ready for a drink, moutain hiking, moutain bike session, skiing or whatever. If anybody also plays golf and wants to share a practice round or a course, it will sound more than good...

As I've been living here for a quite long period, I will also be pleased if I can help anyone who has moved recently and has question or needs help.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you soon during one of glocals' event in Lausanne or Vevey.

Cheers

Guillaume

The text you are quoting:

Hi there !!

As it's usually expected, few words concerning me, myself and I...

Newbie on glocals but I've been in Vevey for more than two years now. I'm French (from south of France) and - almost - 38. I know I should have registered here for a loooong time but better late than never... :)

I really enjoy meeting new people from all around the world and I must say that this area is the place be for thos who want to. So i'm definetely ready for a drink, moutain hiking, moutain bike session, skiing or whatever. If anybody also plays golf and wants to share a practice round or a course, it will sound more than good...

As I've been living here for a quite long period, I will also be pleased if I can help anyone who has moved recently and has question or needs help.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you soon during one of glocals' event in Lausanne or Vevey.

Cheers

Guillaume

Guillaume SJul 30, 2010 @ 08:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 543 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 543 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form