Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > HI Geneva, hope I can get to know you

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
HI Geneva, hope I can get to know you

Hi Geneva,

I'm the American student who just arrived this week. As you know my lab is trying start a collaboration effort with some folks at your fine and I've been chosen as the go-between. I would love to stay. If the folks here like me and my lab likes them back, I will! Although - I want to be honest at the start of every relationship - we can't be exclusive because I will have to travel between the US and here.

I know, I know, we barely know each other and its crazy to start planning years ahead. But I could totally see you in my life a year from now. Yes, I know, I hope the circumstances work out, but it's out of our hands now. Let's enjoy our time together, whatever may happen.

Yang

The text you are quoting:

Hi Geneva,

I'm the American student who just arrived this week. As you know my lab is trying start a collaboration effort with some folks at your fine and I've been chosen as the go-between. I would love to stay. If the folks here like me and my lab likes them back, I will! Although - I want to be honest at the start of every relationship - we can't be exclusive because I will have to travel between the US and here.

I know, I know, we barely know each other and its crazy to start planning years ahead. But I could totally see you in my life a year from now. Yes, I know, I hope the circumstances work out, but it's out of our hands now. Let's enjoy our time together, whatever may happen.

Yang

Yang YangMar 19, 2010 @ 17:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 609 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 609 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form