Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Heading to Lausanne soon!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Heading to Lausanne soon!

Hi! I'm Angharad and I'm moving to Lausanne for a new job at a scientific publisher's in April. (Yes, I know - short notice. Exciting but also complicated!) I'm only fluent in English but I speak comprehensible French and Spanish and I'm hoping to get the French to a much higher level than just comprehensible. I like reading detective fiction, travelling to new places, and running. Any recommendations for good running trails or gyms gratefully received!

I'm still looking for a flat April-October, so if anyone's looking for a flatmate or knows of somewhere with a spare room near the EPFL, I'd especially love to hear from you. I'm friendly, clean, fairly tidy, and make a reasonable batch of brownies; I don't smoke and I'm not a huge partier, but I'm not antisocial, either. 

The text you are quoting:

Hi! I'm Angharad and I'm moving to Lausanne for a new job at a scientific publisher's in April. (Yes, I know - short notice. Exciting but also complicated!) I'm only fluent in English but I speak comprehensible French and Spanish and I'm hoping to get the French to a much higher level than just comprehensible. I like reading detective fiction, travelling to new places, and running. Any recommendations for good running trails or gyms gratefully received!

I'm still looking for a flat April-October, so if anyone's looking for a flatmate or knows of somewhere with a spare room near the EPFL, I'd especially love to hear from you. I'm friendly, clean, fairly tidy, and make a reasonable batch of brownies; I don't smoke and I'm not a huge partier, but I'm not antisocial, either. 

Angharad BMar 15, 2017 @ 19:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 761 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Heading to Lausanne soon!
Post 1

Hi Angharad, I am a student at EPFL and have recently moved to Lausanne (March,2017). I hope you have got an accommodation! If not then please visit "LAUSANNE à louer - bouche à oreille" - a facebook group. You can also have a look at the EPFL-UNIL housing database provided you've received your EPFL ID. Let me know if you need any further information. ([email protected])

The text you are quoting:

Hi Angharad, I am a student at EPFL and have recently moved to Lausanne (March,2017). I hope you have got an accommodation! If not then please visit "LAUSANNE à louer - bouche à oreille" - a facebook group. You can also have a look at the EPFL-UNIL housing database provided you've received your EPFL ID. Let me know if you need any further information. ([email protected])

Pabitro Ray, Apr 5, 2017 @ 10:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 761 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form