Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hej Hej Geneva/Zurich ... looking for a job ...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hej Hej Geneva/Zurich ... looking for a job ...

Hej glocals community,

I am from Athens Greece, 37 years old, a Physicist with post graduate experience research, who love Physics, ocean and anything related to water, teaching, extreme sports, social life and so many other things. Right now, I am preparing to move to Switzerland as soon as possible.

I am looking for a job mainly in Geneva or Zürich/another town, on English speaking jobs, knowing the basic level of French language. Could someone help/advise me on this? any web site or a recruit company? One idea is a temporary work for beginning, like a bar work, or seasonal work, knowing better the country/system through time, eventually to find a job close to my interests/studies. Do you know any small business searching for employers?

If someone could help me, please send me a message.

Kostas

The text you are quoting:

Hej glocals community,

I am from Athens Greece, 37 years old, a Physicist with post graduate experience research, who love Physics, ocean and anything related to water, teaching, extreme sports, social life and so many other things. Right now, I am preparing to move to Switzerland as soon as possible.

I am looking for a job mainly in Geneva or Zürich/another town, on English speaking jobs, knowing the basic level of French language. Could someone help/advise me on this? any web site or a recruit company? One idea is a temporary work for beginning, like a bar work, or seasonal work, knowing better the country/system through time, eventually to find a job close to my interests/studies. Do you know any small business searching for employers?

If someone could help me, please send me a message.

Kostas

Kostas xAug 14, 2011 @ 20:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 652 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 652 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form