Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello...

Hi, just thought I'd say hello... I moved to Geneva from the UK back in December and just joined glocals.  It's been a couple of months now so it's high time I got out, met some great people and experienced more than chocolate (as a chocoholic I could not have picked a better place ;-))

Any tips, advice, comments, jokes or anything else would be warmly welcomed... hopefully I'll be meeting some of you soon!

The text you are quoting:

Hi, just thought I'd say hello... I moved to Geneva from the UK back in December and just joined glocals.  It's been a couple of months now so it's high time I got out, met some great people and experienced more than chocolate (as a chocoholic I could not have picked a better place ;-))

Any tips, advice, comments, jokes or anything else would be warmly welcomed... hopefully I'll be meeting some of you soon!

Corrie NaylorFeb 13, 2011 @ 18:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 539 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello...
Post 1

Hi welcome!  Why don't you go to one of the newcomers drinks, or sign up for one of the activities that interests you, and you'll soon be meeting lots of people.     Smile

Cheers Heather Corrie - had to reply as I saw you had the same name!

The text you are quoting:

Hi welcome!  Why don't you go to one of the newcomers drinks, or sign up for one of the activities that interests you, and you'll soon be meeting lots of people.     Smile

Cheers Heather Corrie - had to reply as I saw you had the same name!

Gale, Feb 13, 2011 @ 18:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 539 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form