Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello!!

My husband and I and two children aged 7 and 4 have recently moved to Geneva from the UK for my husband's work and an all round adventure. We are all loving the Geneva "lifestyle" and the glorious weather (Very English I know to talk about the weather! Even though I'm Scottish and my husband is Welsh!) We can't wait to explore all Geneva has to offer especially all the outdoor activities. Even if the kids are a little less enthusiastic about that bit than us!!!  I come from a languages, teaching and then HR background and my husband works in the IT sector. My little ones start school in the Geneva Public system next week, with not a word of French,  so I would say our first "family must-do" is to get everyone up and running as soon as possible in French. May be easier said than done! We'll see! 

The text you are quoting:

My husband and I and two children aged 7 and 4 have recently moved to Geneva from the UK for my husband's work and an all round adventure. We are all loving the Geneva "lifestyle" and the glorious weather (Very English I know to talk about the weather! Even though I'm Scottish and my husband is Welsh!) We can't wait to explore all Geneva has to offer especially all the outdoor activities. Even if the kids are a little less enthusiastic about that bit than us!!!  I come from a languages, teaching and then HR background and my husband works in the IT sector. My little ones start school in the Geneva Public system next week, with not a word of French,  so I would say our first "family must-do" is to get everyone up and running as soon as possible in French. May be easier said than done! We'll see! 

Leona Morris Aug 25, 2017 @ 21:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 761 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 761 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form