Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello!

Hi All,

I'm moving to Geneva in the fall to do my master's in International Affairs at IHEID!
I'm having trouble finding accomodations (most of the student residences are all booked), so if anyone knows of any good sites or tips to finding affordable housing that would be greatly appreciated! 

Best!

Marissa 

The text you are quoting:

Hi All,

I'm moving to Geneva in the fall to do my master's in International Affairs at IHEID!
I'm having trouble finding accomodations (most of the student residences are all booked), so if anyone knows of any good sites or tips to finding affordable housing that would be greatly appreciated! 

Best!

Marissa 

Marissa FortuneJun 19, 2018 @ 02:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 901 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello!
Post 1

Welcome to glocals and soon to Geneva.

For housing, click on our Classifieds tab where you can not only post an ad. but also find plenty of offers.

Best wishes,

Ritchie

Welcome to glocals and soon to Geneva.

For housing, click on our Classifieds tab where you can not only post an ad. but also find plenty of offers.

Best wishes,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Jun 19, 2018 @ 10:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Marissa! I'll start my second year in September of that same program. Let me know if you need any info :)

Hi Marissa! I'll start my second year in September of that same program. Let me know if you need any info :)

Mariana R, Jun 19, 2018 @ 12:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

From the WHO intranet:

Hi,

I am looking for someone to share an appartment with - only females. I have a 3.5 piece big apartment with balcony, situated in the center of Geneva, near the lake (5 minutes walking distance) and Gare Cornavin, 7-8 minutes distance to United Nations by tram. Super markets are beside the apartment.

If interested, please contact me at the details below. 

Thanks  

Darshana Mate

[email protected]

Contact Number - +41789444155

From the WHO intranet:

Hi,

I am looking for someone to share an appartment with - only females. I have a 3.5 piece big apartment with balcony, situated in the center of Geneva, near the lake (5 minutes walking distance) and Gare Cornavin, 7-8 minutes distance to United Nations by tram. Super markets are beside the apartment.

If interested, please contact me at the details below. 

Thanks  

Darshana Mate

[email protected]

Contact Number - +41789444155

Karin E, Jun 19, 2018 @ 14:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 901 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form