Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello!
Announcing me: new to GOL, not new to GVA. You’ve heard it all before – based in Geneva, travel so much that still do not know the names of the main streets in the city, promise myself to learn more about this City of Light every “next time when I am here”, but the next time never actually seems to arrive. Ever. I am really fun, actually, and am looking for normal people to get together with – have late coffee & walk with on Sunday, or go to a movie. Cheers, All.
The text you are quoting:
Announcing me: new to GOL, not new to GVA. You’ve heard it all before – based in Geneva, travel so much that still do not know the names of the main streets in the city, promise myself to learn more about this City of Light every “next time when I am here”, but the next time never actually seems to arrive. Ever. I am really fun, actually, and am looking for normal people to get together with – have late coffee & walk with on Sunday, or go to a movie. Cheers, All.

FiFiDec 15, 2005 @ 16:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 992 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello!
Post 1
I notice you hope to meet cool people for 'Late Coffee'

You a night person??

See you soon

Oded
I notice you hope to meet cool people for 'Late Coffee'

You a night person??

See you soon

Oded
SiteAdmin Oded, Dec 15, 2005 @ 20:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hello!
Post 2
Not strictly late-night person...– although that happens quite a lot, too. But mostly jet-lagged and overworked – and looking for a leisurely Sunday with nice people. I have recently realised that only see movies on the plane, during long-haul flight and I need to change that! Sindy to rescue :-)
Not strictly late-night person...– although that happens quite a lot, too. But mostly jet-lagged and overworked – and looking for a leisurely Sunday with nice people. I have recently realised that only see movies on the plane, during long-haul flight and I need to change that! Sindy to rescue :-)
FiFi, Dec 16, 2005 @ 12:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 992 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form