Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello! I'm a wanderer trying to settle in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello! I'm a wanderer trying to settle in Lausanne

Hello everyone, I'm an Italian/French guy temporarily living near Lausanne, I arrived here some months ago and I have a hard time finding friends. If you are around Sion, Lausanne or Geneva and would like to get to know each other and maybe do activities or sports (I love hiking, meditation, jogging, skiing, football) just let me know! Have a nice day ya'll.

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone, I'm an Italian/French guy temporarily living near Lausanne, I arrived here some months ago and I have a hard time finding friends. If you are around Sion, Lausanne or Geneva and would like to get to know each other and maybe do activities or sports (I love hiking, meditation, jogging, skiing, football) just let me know! Have a nice day ya'll.

Elia NSep 30, 2016 @ 09:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 885 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello! I'm a wanderer trying to settle in Lausanne
Post 1

Welcom to glocals!

Just click on the “Groups” button and you’ll find a wealth of opportunities to do sport and make new friends.  You’ll also find details of the latest events on “Things to do”.

Best wishes, R.

Welcom to glocals!

Just click on the “Groups” button and you’ll find a wealth of opportunities to do sport and make new friends.  You’ll also find details of the latest events on “Things to do”.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Sep 30, 2016 @ 12:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hello! I'm a wanderer trying to settle in Lausanne
Post 2

Hello Nora, sure thing! I'll PM you later this day ^_^ thank you!

Hello Nora, sure thing! I'll PM you later this day ^_^ thank you!

Elia N, Oct 9, 2016 @ 16:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 885 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form