Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone,

I'll be living in Geneva this summer, and then later on for a more extended period of time, as part of my graduate school program.

I'm an adventurous sort of person when I'm not working too hard :). I look forward to meeting some new people and trying some new things in and around Geneva.

Currently, I'm also searching for housing in the area, so feel free to drop me a line if you have something available (though I'll be checking out the classifieds so it's probably not necessary if you've posted there).

Sincerely,

Kurt

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

I'll be living in Geneva this summer, and then later on for a more extended period of time, as part of my graduate school program.

I'm an adventurous sort of person when I'm not working too hard :). I look forward to meeting some new people and trying some new things in and around Geneva.

Currently, I'm also searching for housing in the area, so feel free to drop me a line if you have something available (though I'll be checking out the classifieds so it's probably not necessary if you've posted there).

Sincerely,

Kurt

Kurt BarryApr 27, 2011 @ 04:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 513 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 513 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form