Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello Geneva

I arrived in Geneva last week but since the country is new to me and everything else, therefore I have so far seen very little of this country they call a fallen piece of heaven on earth.

I am here until the end of the year and would like to use every single opportunity to see every bit of this beautiful country. I am looking for friends who are interested in exploring new places, festivals and anything that is happening while I am here.

I don’t drink or smoke therefor I feel a little isolated because here the culture is entirely different and socializing often means meeting for a glass of wine.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Duniya

The text you are quoting:

I arrived in Geneva last week but since the country is new to me and everything else, therefore I have so far seen very little of this country they call a fallen piece of heaven on earth.

I am here until the end of the year and would like to use every single opportunity to see every bit of this beautiful country. I am looking for friends who are interested in exploring new places, festivals and anything that is happening while I am here.

I don’t drink or smoke therefor I feel a little isolated because here the culture is entirely different and socializing often means meeting for a glass of wine.

Regards,

Duniya

Duniya AslamJul 15, 2017 @ 11:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 871 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello Geneva
Post 1

Regards,

Duniya

Jul 15, 17 11:28

Welcome to glocals and to Geneva.

To meet people and make new friends, check the “Groups” and “Members” tabs to find fellow compatriots and members with like-minded interests.

Another source is “Things to do” which lists a variety of ways to meet people.

And since you work for UN, don’t forget to check the staff notice-boards for news of activities that colleagues are organizing.

All the best,

Ritchie

Welcome to glocals and to Geneva.

To meet people and make new friends, check the “Groups” and “Members” tabs to find fellow compatriots and members with like-minded interests.

Another source is “Things to do” which lists a variety of ways to meet people.

And since you work for UN, don’t forget to check the staff notice-boards for news of activities that colleagues are organizing.

All the best,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Jul 15, 2017 @ 15:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hello Geneva
Post 2

Also, consider learning a bit of French while you are here. To make the most of it!

Also, consider learning a bit of French while you are here. To make the most of it!

hay_, Jul 16, 2017 @ 12:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 871 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form