Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello Glocals. New to Geneva!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello Glocals. New to Geneva!

Hello,

I am a 31 years young and new to Geneva.  I moved from Wisconsin.  I am a scientist and love outdoor activities (especially snowboarding).

Looking forward to meeting some people.  So let me know if you want to hit the slopes, play a game of basketball, or just need help on your physics homework.

Joshua

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am a 31 years young and new to Geneva.  I moved from Wisconsin.  I am a scientist and love outdoor activities (especially snowboarding).

Looking forward to meeting some people.  So let me know if you want to hit the slopes, play a game of basketball, or just need help on your physics homework.

Joshua

Joshua SOct 4, 2010 @ 22:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 550 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello Glocals. New to Geneva!
Post 1

Welcome!

I am also new in switzerland, but it seems like this area is really friendly to all outdoor activities lovers:-) There are lot of trips to join on glocals...u will have great time here- the snow is coming soon:-)

The text you are quoting:

Welcome!

I am also new in switzerland, but it seems like this area is really friendly to all outdoor activities lovers:-) There are lot of trips to join on glocals...u will have great time here- the snow is coming soon:-)

Monika C, Oct 7, 2010 @ 20:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 550 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form