Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello Zurich!!!

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to glocals.com....My name is Aimee and I have just returned to Zurich after living back in my home country of Canada for the past 4 years.  I am really looking forward to being back in beautiful Switzerland AND meeting some new people and trying some new activities!!!  

Looking forward to meeting you:) 

Aimee

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to glocals.com....My name is Aimee and I have just returned to Zurich after living back in my home country of Canada for the past 4 years.  I am really looking forward to being back in beautiful Switzerland AND meeting some new people and trying some new activities!!!  

Looking forward to meeting you:) 

Aimee

Aimee HJul 17, 2011 @ 10:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 582 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello Zurich!!!
Post 1

Hi Aimee, 

Welcome back to Zurich :). I am also new in Switzerland if I can still say so after almost one year spend here. 

My name is Souliman, I come from France and started working almost one year ago. 

Best wishes, 

Souliman 

The text you are quoting:

Hi Aimee, 

Welcome back to Zurich :). I am also new in Switzerland if I can still say so after almost one year spend here. 

My name is Souliman, I come from France and started working almost one year ago. 

Best wishes, 

Souliman 

souliman e, Jul 21, 2011 @ 09:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 582 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form