Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello everyone!

I am Portuguese lady in her 30's living in Zurich for a few years now. It's about time I join this great community!

I used to be a corporate woman, with a fast growing career in a fast growing company. But there was something missing. I was doing well and happy with my job but I wasn’t really living the life I wanted. 

And so I quit to fulfill my passions: becoming a mom and making others happier and live the life they want as well - i.e., I am a coach (coachingfor.me and coachingfor.work).

I love it. It was a radical chance and I’m just so glad I took this path.

If you want to read more about it, you can follow me on ines.paler.net.

Anyway, it's great to be here - can't wait to know more about you all.

All the best,

Inês

The text you are quoting:

I am Portuguese lady in her 30's living in Zurich for a few years now. It's about time I join this great community!

I used to be a corporate woman, with a fast growing career in a fast growing company. But there was something missing. I was doing well and happy with my job but I wasn’t really living the life I wanted. 

And so I quit to fulfill my passions: becoming a mom and making others happier and live the life they want as well - i.e., I am a coach (coachingfor.me and coachingfor.work).

I love it. It was a radical chance and I’m just so glad I took this path.

If you want to read more about it, you can follow me on ines.paler.net.

Anyway, it's great to be here - can't wait to know more about you all.

All the best,

Inês

Ines PalerMar 18, 2018 @ 09:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 835 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello everyone!
Post 1

Hi Ines, that's quite a big change; I hope it brought the satisfaction you wanted Smile

The text you are quoting:

Hi Ines, that's quite a big change; I hope it brought the satisfaction you wanted Smile

Rita Carli, Jun 14, 2018 @ 00:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 835 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form