Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello everyone, I am new in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello everyone, I am new in Geneva

I am Emmanuel, a new intern from South Africa looking for accommodation in Geneva. My whatsup number is +27625958778.

Please, I would appreciate assistance from members of this platform who may be able to provide me with any information of available accommodation within the range of CHF600-CHF900.

I would also love to meet Ghanaians on this platform in particular and Geneva in General. 

The text you are quoting:

I am Emmanuel, a new intern from South Africa looking for accommodation in Geneva. My whatsup number is +27625958778.

Please, I would appreciate assistance from members of this platform who may be able to provide me with any information of available accommodation within the range of CHF600-CHF900.

I would also love to meet Ghanaians on this platform in particular and Geneva in General. 

Emmanuel OrkohApr 4, 2018 @ 01:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 997 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello everyone, I am new in Geneva
Post 1

Apr 4, 18 01:52

Hello, Emmanuel and welcome to the glocals community.

For accommodation, your best bet is to browse the housing offers in the Classifieds where you can also place an ad. of your own.

You will also find fellow expatriates by clicking the “Groups” tab while “Things to do” will keep you up to date with a wide variety of activities, so you’ll soon have plenty to do and see with like-minded friends.

All the best for your stay,

Ritchie

Hello, Emmanuel and welcome to the glocals community.

For accommodation, your best bet is to browse the housing offers in the Classifieds where you can also place an ad. of your own.

You will also find fellow expatriates by clicking the “Groups” tab while “Things to do” will keep you up to date with a wide variety of activities, so you’ll soon have plenty to do and see with like-minded friends.

All the best for your stay,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Apr 4, 2018 @ 09:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Dear Ritchie,

I am grateful to you for the detailed explanation and the advice.

I will do exatly as you have indicated.

God bless you

Dear Ritchie,

I am grateful to you for the detailed explanation and the advice.

I will do exatly as you have indicated.

God bless you

Emmanuel Orkoh, Apr 5, 2018 @ 00:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Dear Emmanuel,

I am Louis Owusu Berko, a Ghanaian currently in Budapest. I have been offered Internship with UNICEF. I would start in June-August. We could be a great roommates. I will pick up your whatsapp number so we communicate.

Dear Emmanuel,

I am Louis Owusu Berko, a Ghanaian currently in Budapest. I have been offered Internship with UNICEF. I would start in June-August. We could be a great roommates. I will pick up your whatsapp number so we communicate.

Louis Owusu Berko, Apr 13, 2018 @ 13:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 997 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form